• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Britt's Shiny and Event Shop

proudpokenerd

Hello, I'm interested in any of your mews and anuntouched celebi n.n I have an untouched event shiny beldum, various legendaries, a shiny 66IVponyta , shiny swollot, 6 iv shiny torchic with speed boost, shiny talonflame, and shiny charmacharmander

Yuzuru

i could give you from germany
-hrb2010 mew
-win2011 entei
-win2011 raikou
-win2011 suicune
-So2010 Jirachi
-EUSMR09 Regigigas

would like to get these 6 Events for it:

"Fly" Pikachu (ANA)
movie14 victini
milos island thundurus
milos island tornadus
EVENT11 Zoroark
SPR2012 Zekrom

Akira Bond

Enter The Void
I am interested in your FAL2010 Mew. If you're interested, I can PM you a list of legendary, event legendary,and shiny Pokemon that I can trade to you.

Also, I am curious to know what a shiny 'eppie' Mew is. I've never heard of that before. May you please enlighten me as to what an 'eppie' shiny Mew is and where it originated?

Britt

Collector!
So sorry, everyone! I am back from another short hiatus (school and work do get in the way sometimes...) but I am now back and available for trade!
Please PM me or comment here with your trade interests and I will get back to you ASAP! :) Thanks for your patience!

goodra power

Dragon Master
EDIT!
For the event Meloetta, I will give you a shiny giratina lv.100

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
Hi again, all! Home sick means I'll have some time to update the shop; I've since obtained a few more events, so I'll be adding those in their respective sections (I'll also update this post with info so you won't have to search through individually to see what was added). Thanks so much for all your patience!

Britt

Collector!
Edit: Events sections updated with ORAS Early Purchaser Shiny Steven's Beldum, ORAS Serperior, Emboar, & Samurott distributions, Pokémon Bank Typhlosion, Feraligatr, & Meganium distributions, Roaring Skies Celebration Dragonite, Shiny Ancient Origins Rayquaza, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages Tie-In @ McDonald's Hoopa distribution, Gamestop Event OCT2014 Diancie, and the Pokémon 20th Anniversary Mew. Will be updating more throughout the night. Please post here or PM me with any questions or trade requests!

Edit #2: Events sections updated with Shiny Phantom Force Gengar, Mega Blaziken (Event for XY), SUM2010 Jirachi, World's Championships Lucario, Japanese XY Movie Ticket Advance Purchase Darkrai, Japanese Movie 9 Arceus, SUM2014 Pokéball Pattern Vivillion, and Pokémon Halloween Celebration Pumpkaboo & Gourgeist.

Last edited:

XxMegaGlurakYxX

Can I get more information from:
#245 • 10 ANIV Suicune (OT: 10 ANIV) (Lv. 70) Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist, Mirror Coat [Untouched] {Calm Nature}
#380 • 10 ANIV Latias (OT: 10 ANIV) (Lv. 70) Mist Ball, Psychic, Recover, Charm [Untouched] {Calm Nature}
#386 • SPACE C Deoxys (OT: SPACE C) (Lv. 70) Cosmic Power, Recover, Psycho Boost, Hyper Beam [Untouched] {Impish Nature}
#448 • World's Championships Lucario (OT: WORLD08) (Lv. 30) Force Palm, Bone Rush, Sunny Day, Blaze Kick [Untouched] {Adamant Nature}
#448 • PALCITY Lucario (OT: PALCITY) (Lv. 50) Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#490 • E4ALL Manaphy (OT: E4ALL) (Lv. 50) Heart Swap, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor [Untouched] {Timid Nature}

In need the Characteristic and the status values

PhazonRain429

Pokémon collector
Hello, I was interested in two of your pokemon:

Shiny Male High Plains Vivillon (Lv. 12) Tackle, Struggle Bug, Stun Spore, Protect
Shiny Japanese Female Elegant Vivillon (Lv. 13) Tackle, Struggle Bug, Stun Spore, Protect

I have an untouched Hope Diancie as well as a shiny female icy snow Vivillon (lv. 50) Sleep powder, Bug buzz, Hurricane, Quiver dance to offer.

I'm collecting Shiny Vivillons at the moment and would love your guys for my collection. It's not big yet but I'm working on it. :)

I hope we can work something out. If you are not interested in these I might have other things to offer, but these felt like the most relevant to your interests.

Britt

Collector!
Can I get more information from:
#245 • 10 ANIV Suicune (OT: 10 ANIV) (Lv. 70) Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist, Mirror Coat [Untouched] {Calm Nature}
#380 • 10 ANIV Latias (OT: 10 ANIV) (Lv. 70) Mist Ball, Psychic, Recover, Charm [Untouched] {Calm Nature}
#386 • SPACE C Deoxys (OT: SPACE C) (Lv. 70) Cosmic Power, Recover, Psycho Boost, Hyper Beam [Untouched] {Impish Nature}
#448 • World's Championships Lucario (OT: WORLD08) (Lv. 30) Force Palm, Bone Rush, Sunny Day, Blaze Kick [Untouched] {Adamant Nature}
#448 • PALCITY Lucario (OT: PALCITY) (Lv. 50) Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#490 • E4ALL Manaphy (OT: E4ALL) (Lv. 50) Heart Swap, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor [Untouched] {Timid Nature}

In need the Characteristic and the status values

Sure thing, give me just a bit as I just woke up, but I will get those back to you ASAP. :)

Britt

Collector!
Hello, I was interested in two of your pokemon:

Shiny Male High Plains Vivillon (Lv. 12) Tackle, Struggle Bug, Stun Spore, Protect
Shiny Japanese Female Elegant Vivillon (Lv. 13) Tackle, Struggle Bug, Stun Spore, Protect

I have an untouched Hope Diancie as well as a shiny female icy snow Vivillon (lv. 50) Sleep powder, Bug buzz, Hurricane, Quiver dance to offer.

I'm collecting Shiny Vivillons at the moment and would love your guys for my collection. It's not big yet but I'm working on it. :)

I hope we can work something out. If you are not interested in these I might have other things to offer, but these felt like the most relevant to your interests.

That sounds great! Give me just a bit, I just woke up, and I will send you a PM. :) Thanks!

Britt

Collector!
Edit: Updated the shop with a "Vivillon Want List" with each Vivillon pattern that I am currently in search of!

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Hi. I'm interested in multiple events. I have PGL ENG Delibird and have a full collection of non-shiny Vivillons I can give to finish your non-shiny collection. However, I'm unable to clone and would like clones back if I were to trade. Are you able to clone?

Thank you!!

Britt

Collector!
Edit: SUPER updated my wishlist with Pokémon that I'm currently looking for. Also updated my Vivillion ISO post as I have completed my collection of non-shiny Vivillon; I am now exclusively looking for shinies! I have also added a few events up for trade throughout the main post. Thanks for looking!

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Hi again.

I need more events!! I have a decent amount of what you need on your updated wish list.

I have the following:

• RUBY Zigzagoon
• SAPHIRE Zigzagoon
• World's Championship 2009 Weavile (OT: WORLDS09)
• World's Championship 2010 Crobat (OT: WORLD10)
• Video Game Championship 2012 Shiny Larvitar (OT: VGC12)
• Pokémon VGC Nationals – Ray's Shiny Metagross (OT: Ray)
• Pokémon Mega Stone Event – Pinsir & Heracross (OT: SUM2014)
• Pokémon BREAKThrough Distribution Zoroark (OT: Sly)

I'm interested in:

#025 • Ash's Pikachu (OT: Ash) (Lv. 50) Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt [Untouched] {Naughty Nature}
#385 • GAMESTP Jirachi (OT: GAMESTP) (Lv. 5) Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#385 • German CHANNEL Jirachi (OT: CHANNEL) (Lv. 5) Wish, Confusion, Rest [Untouched] {Gentle Nature}
#385 • SMR2010 Jirachi (OT: SMR2010) (Lv. 5) Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Trick [Untouched] {Jolly Nature}
#486 • TRU Regigigas (OT: TRU) (Lv. 100) Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip [Untouched] {Adamant Nature}
#151 • MYSTRY Mew (OT: MYSTRY) (Lv. 10) Pound, Transform [Untouched] {Rash Nature}
#149 • TRU Dragonite (OT: TRU) (Lv. 50) Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance [Untouched] {Mild Nature}
#025 • Japanese McDonald's Pikachu ピカチュウ (OT: マック) (Lv. 20) Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip, Present [Untouched] {Bashful Nature}
#571 • EVENT11 Zoroark (OT: EVENT11) (Lv. 50) Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl [Untouched] {Quirky Nature}
#641 • Japanese Milos Island Tornadus トルネロス (OT: ミロスとう) (Lv. 70) Hurricane, Hammer Arm, Air Slash, Hidden Power [Untouched] {Brave Nature}
#641 • Japanese Milos Island Thundurus ボルトロス (OT: ミロスとう) (Lv. 70) Thunder, Hammer Arm, Focus Blast, Wild Charge [Barely Touched] {Bold Nature}
#151 • FAL2010 Mew (OT: FAL2010) (Lv. 5) Pound [Untouched] {Naughty Nature}

I have the following events that you do not have if you are interested so I can balance trade (if not I can cut the size on your end):

• Pokemon Center Birthday Audino (PC Tokyo)
• Pokemon Center Birthday Charmander
• Goone's Scizor
• SMR2011 Shelmet
• Pokemon Centre Nagoya Reopening shiny Magikarp
• Carlita's Hydreigon
• Juanita's Golurk
• Sinjoh Ruins Eggs Shiny Trio - Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

All of the ones offered on my end should be untouched. I'd need clones back again. Ask me if you need more information. Let me know what you think. You can add or subtract on either side.

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
Hi again.

I need more events!! I have a decent amount of what you need on your updated wish list.

I have the following:

• RUBY Zigzagoon
• SAPHIRE Zigzagoon
• World's Championship 2009 Weavile (OT: WORLDS09)
• World's Championship 2010 Crobat (OT: WORLD10)
• Video Game Championship 2012 Shiny Larvitar (OT: VGC12)
• Pokémon VGC Nationals – Ray's Shiny Metagross (OT: Ray)
• Pokémon Mega Stone Event – Pinsir & Heracross (OT: SUM2014)
• Pokémon BREAKThrough Distribution Zoroark (OT: Sly)

I'm interested in:

#025 • Ash's Pikachu (OT: Ash) (Lv. 50) Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt [Untouched] {Naughty Nature}
#385 • GAMESTP Jirachi (OT: GAMESTP) (Lv. 5) Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#385 • German CHANNEL Jirachi (OT: CHANNEL) (Lv. 5) Wish, Confusion, Rest [Untouched] {Gentle Nature}
#385 • SMR2010 Jirachi (OT: SMR2010) (Lv. 5) Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Trick [Untouched] {Jolly Nature}
#486 • TRU Regigigas (OT: TRU) (Lv. 100) Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip [Untouched] {Adamant Nature}
#151 • MYSTRY Mew (OT: MYSTRY) (Lv. 10) Pound, Transform [Untouched] {Rash Nature}
#149 • TRU Dragonite (OT: TRU) (Lv. 50) Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance [Untouched] {Mild Nature}
#025 • Japanese McDonald's Pikachu ピカチュウ (OT: マック) (Lv. 20) Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip, Present [Untouched] {Bashful Nature}
#571 • EVENT11 Zoroark (OT: EVENT11) (Lv. 50) Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl [Untouched] {Quirky Nature}
#641 • Japanese Milos Island Tornadus トルネロス (OT: ミロスとう) (Lv. 70) Hurricane, Hammer Arm, Air Slash, Hidden Power [Untouched] {Brave Nature}
#641 • Japanese Milos Island Thundurus ボルトロス (OT: ミロスとう) (Lv. 70) Thunder, Hammer Arm, Focus Blast, Wild Charge [Barely Touched] {Bold Nature}
#151 • FAL2010 Mew (OT: FAL2010) (Lv. 5) Pound [Untouched] {Naughty Nature}

I have the following events that you do not have if you are interested so I can balance trade (if not I can cut the size on your end):

• Pokemon Center Birthday Audino (PC Tokyo)
• Pokemon Center Birthday Charmander
• Goone's Scizor
• SMR2011 Shelmet
• Pokemon Centre Nagoya Reopening shiny Magikarp
• Carlita's Hydreigon
• Juanita's Golurk
• Sinjoh Ruins Eggs Shiny Trio - Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

All of the ones offered on my end should be untouched. I'd need clones back again. Ask me if you need more information. Let me know what you think. You can add or subtract on either side.

Hey! I'd be totally happy to trade for ALL of the events you have, haha; I still haven't fully updated my wishlist, so that works out perfectly. :) It looks like you have 19 that you're willing to trade, and you're interested in 14 of mine. Are there five more that you'd like to make it an even trade for all 19? Let me know! :)

Britt

Collector!
Edit: Added plenty of new events and a few shiny legendaries. My wishlist has also received a small update. :) As always, I am always interested in other events that I don't have that are not on my wishlist!

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
Hey I'm interested in this:

Yveltal (Lv. 50) Snarl, Oblivion Wing, Disable, Dark Pulse [Barely Touched]
Shiny Kyogre (Lv. 50) Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Water Spout [Untouched]
Shiny Landorus (Lv. 70) Rock Slide, Earthquake, Hidden Power, Fissure [Untouched]

Can I know their natures and how many IVs they have please?

Britt

Collector!
Hey I'm interested in this:

Yveltal (Lv. 50) Snarl, Oblivion Wing, Disable, Dark Pulse [Barely Touched]
Shiny Kyogre (Lv. 50) Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Water Spout [Untouched]
Shiny Landorus (Lv. 70) Rock Slide, Earthquake, Hidden Power, Fissure [Untouched]

Can I know their natures and how many IVs they have please?

Sorry, just hopped on for a second, I will PM you with the natures and IV's. :)