• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock´s Pokemons

Amakusa Ryu

All is Unknown
Brock´s Pokemons

What do you think Brock can get through Sinnoh?

I think he´ll have at the end of Sinnoh:

Sudowoodo

Dokurogu

Kaburaisu

Toridepusu

What are your thoughts on Brock´s future team? Discuss...

Bonsley (having reverted back from Sudowoodo)
Greggle (until it gets tired of Takeshi and leaves to join Team Rocket)
Ludicolo (which is killed later in the fight against Diaruga and Parukia)
Mimirop (which he stole from Hikari for entertainment purposes)

Zabi

Not really here.
Sudowoodo - Confirmed
Greggle - All it does is pwn Takeshi, and maybe pwn Team Rocket, no point in it evolving.

I don't know any others. =/

Well, it actually had some battle experience. I know it will evolve, but I just don't know why it would. I like Gregguru's personality the way it is.

Why would Greggle's personality change?

And Greggle looks to be fighting Team Rocket in DP14. That's about as much battle experience Mudkip had.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Brock will probably have a team of three during Shinou, considering he had a team of three throughout AG.

Aside from Greggle's possible evo and Sudowoodo, he'll probably make one more capture over the D/P series.

The writers will probably leave him with that, because Brock having more than three Pokemon would be pointless since they never do anything anyway.

Greggle and Sudowoodo seem to be more for comic relief Pokemon than anything else.

Cor

um, and stuff
Maybe they are following a trend in AG Brock got two Water Pokemon and he already has Greggle who is Poison/Fight, maybe Scorpi? *shot*

pokeboy sarab

...mmm...hot!
well i think they should give brock another rock pokemon like nosepass and when they go to tengan mountain after fighting TR it should volve to dainoose and also i don't think greggoru should evolve and anyway we know brock has a sudowoodo

NES

Flip me to the side!
He should get a Tatetopusu or Zugaidosu, if Ash/Hikari/Shinji or anyone else doesn't get one... they are rock, unique and they could be cool at some point evolving.

Of course, if they are own by Brock it means we won't see them again xD or just every 30 episodes.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Nekkid Minomuchi is the only option they have. Anything else (and I do mean anything else) will be inferior, in every sense of the word.