• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock and Dawn?

sSerenity

They won't come back.

Unova is far away from Sinnoh / Kanto ... And why should they come back ? There is no contest in Unova for Dawn, and Brock well, he was useless :D

Mikuri

Sorry for my English
Who said there are no Contests in Unova? We have never seen a Contest in Johto, but we know they exist! Writers can say that we not see Contests in Unova because none of Ash's friends participate them. They can bring Dawn to participate in a Fantina/Juan Cup. And Brock can go back as well, just say that he is interested in studying the Unova Pokémon, especially Audino.

Writers can create anything to bring them back for a few episodes. They brought minor characters before, like Gary, and even Looker, why not brings such important characters as Dawn and Brock?
I don’t see that happening, but not completely rule out the possibility, Tracey lasted one season and was mentioned in BW.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

pokemon fan 132

Who said there are no Contests in Unova? We have never seen a Contest in Johto, but we know they exist! Writers can say that we not see Contests in Unova because none of Ash's friends participate them. They can bring Dawn to participate in a Fantina/Juan Cup. And Brock can go back as well, just say that he is interested in studying the Unova Pokémon, especially Audino.

Agreed,plot dictates what will happen and if writers decide to make them relevant to BW storyline,distance certainly wont stop Brock or Dawn from traveling over there.
Speaking of contests possibly existing in Unova,thats interesting argument you brought in.We didnt seen contests in Johto and Kanto as well during original series but that doesnt mean they didnt existed as it was later showed with writers at that time not having reason to show them since there wasnt coordinator in main group.
Though idea of Dawn coming over there to promote idea of contests giving us some update about her journey in Hoenn would be nice way to bring her too.

Speaking of Brock having him travel to Unova with purpose of gaining some knowledge and met some famous doctor which would help him before entering test in attempt of becoming doctor would definitely be one of good reasons to have him show up there.

Why do people even suggest things like this? You know good and well that Misty probably won't appear in the anime ever again, until a possible "series finale" type deal.

So wait its perfectly fine wanting Dawn,Brock,May or any other character back but its unreasonable to expect same thing for Misty?
And i fail to see how she wont return ever again.Misty was first and original girl being very popular and liked by many along with original trio making show popular and worldwide recognized achieving iconic status.If minor characters like Gary,Jessibelle,Jasmin etc managed to return there is no reason why she couldnt as well.

Her story was left unfinished and she definitely has potential to develop more so lack of reasons isnt really present either.
I could see her coming in Unova:-for some water tournament to advance her goal of water master and display skills as trainer among othrs learning jnw things from it
-help Iris about possible gym issues contributing to anime plot since she is gym leader too(similar how May did by helping Dawn to get over her confidence issues).
-catch new water types which arent possible to obtain in Kanto(like its case with Unova pokemon) and gain new knowledge.
Etc,etc.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The only reason Dawn and Brock are a possibility is because they're the last gen characters that just left. I don't think anyone else will appear in Unova.

And even then Dawn or Brock appearing may not be as likely as people think.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't really care if Brock doesn't come back, but I want to see Dawn come back

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
If fockin' DAWN comes back over Brock, I'll give $15 to every man, woman and child on Anime Spoilers. Except thedehydrator, her dreams'd already come true and there are moar people who deserve it. Can you guys take it by PayPAL, BTW?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If fockin' DAWN comes back over Brock, I'll give $15 to every man, woman and child on Anime Spoilers. Except thedehydrator, her dreams'd already come true and there are moar people who deserve it. Can you guys take it by PayPAL, BTW?
Uh I'm a boy lol and the only reason why I believe Dawn will appear over Brock because of the female characters guest appearances pattern and it seems like Brock can show up anytime during the rest of the show before it ends.

Last edited:

Necro101

Writers can create anything to bring them back for a few episodes. They brought minor characters before, like Gary, and even Looker, why not brings such important characters as Dawn and Brock?
I don’t see that happening, but not completely rule out the possibility, Tracey lasted one season and was mentioned in BW.

Smart man or Girl you are smart pesonne

I wanna see Brock I liked him....

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Uh I'm a boy lol and the only reason why I believe Dawn will appear over Brock because of the female characters guest appearances pattern and it seems like Brock can show up anytime during the rest of the show before it ends.

Sorry, I tend to assume that most Dawn fans are girls because of her lack of masculine (AKA positive, if you go the astrology route) traits and the fact that she and her team are so focking kawaii desu. Call me a hater if you want, but I'll say it before and I'll say it again, I'm disappointed in her. If I hated her I'd be barking on about how horrible she is every time her name came up!

STICKTOPIA

I think that's why they made those 2 episodes with brock and dawn. Since they won;t appear in Unova they made those episodes for them.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Naah, I don't think so. I think the specials were their appearance. + Dawn has no new (Platinum) outfit to show, so what's the point? :'D

...Thought I wouldn't mind Brock showing up<3

Remember, on that old Pokemon Learning League website, Dawn had a slightly redesigned outfit. I could probably see some old characters returning (especially Dawn, she could promote and introduce Contests to Unova).

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Remember, on that old Pokemon Learning League website, Dawn had a slightly redesigned outfit. I could probably see some old characters returning (especially Dawn, she could promote and introduce Contests to Unova).

Gee, isn't she is a high position of power to do that? If there's anyone who can do that, it's Touko, but the jury's out on her even getting a cameo.

gohan5

Irisboy

That has nothing to do with anything. The Pokemon Learning League website gave Dawn leggings as a sort of censoring of her character since some people thought her skirt was too short. That's beside the point though, it's not like May came back only to debut her Emerald outfit and we already saw Dawn in her Platinum outfit at the Snowpoint Gym.

I think, like others have said, that Dawn and Brock already had their cameos with the special episodes and therefore won't be appearing in BW.