• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock and Lucy? No way!

TeddiUrsa

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27461829/

maybe a spoiler for everyone who hasn´t seen the recent Pokemon AG episodes..but I doubt it. For more information behind this, look at episode discussion thread of AG 157 in the spoilers forum.

[Edit]: I hope it works now ^^;

Last edited:

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
The link says im forbidden to see it.

E

Ember

The page comes up just fine for me. It's cute. Ash and May are funny with their trophies and Brocks expression is hilarious! Brocks hands bug me though for some reason. Keep up the good work I hope to see more of your art in the future!

TeddiUrsa

thanks ^^
I tried to put parts of grass pokemon into brock´s flowers...I wonder how he´d get those ^^;

You´re right about his hand...I tried 5 different poses for his hand and chose the worst it seems..a bit out of dimension ^^;

E

Ember

That's ok, I couldn't draw hands if it were to save my life.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Ember said:
The page comes up just fine for me. It's cute. Ash and May are funny with their trophies and Brocks expression is hilarious! Brocks hands bug me though for some reason. Keep up the good work I hope to see more of your art in the future!
Thats cause you viewed it after he(she) fixed the link.

Its a cute pic. Poor Brock, cant anyone give him a break? Well i guess the writers finally did give him an inch but im sure they'll take it away. Dont worry Brock im here for you :p well my fan made character Alex is anyway. I gotta draw those two together.