• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock And Professors Ivy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario750

pokemon master
what do you think happen to brock when he stay with professors ivy every time he here's her name he ask all funny why do you think brock is acting this way

i think brock explained this in an episode once. they were all slobs and never cleaned up so he always had to do it and after a while i think he got sick of it and left.

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
Did they ever say it in an episode? I like to think she reveled she was married, or seeing someone :p

She revealed her birth name was Felix Ivy ... if you know what I mean.

I Chuckle'd

Brock is that type of man who wants to go from girl to girl. he cant settle down.

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
It was never revealed, guessing she dumped him or something due to misty saying something like that and then he curled up in a ball, cant remember properly, we'll never know.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I read an interesting fan comic about this, it ended with Brock finding out that he's all talk. ;]

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
From the FAQ:
Q: “Why did Professor Ivy get mad at Brock?”

This is a seemingly trivial question that seems to be asked often. The only explanation we got about the matter was a quote from Misty in which she remarked, “She dumped him.” This implies some sort of break-up between Brock and Ivy but does not go into any deep details about what had occurred. All-in-all, it was the anime’s simple way of writing Brock back into the show without making a huge deal out of things. The simple answer is “nobody knows”, and it’s a fairly minor detail when you consider how such an event is never brought up.
Sorry, but we'll never know the full details.
*closing due to lack of discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.