1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Brock apparently = Misty!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by ~Water Lucario~, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Haunter Hunter Sohrab Johto Champion

Brock is awesome. He (along with Charizard of course) is what brought me to this show. I don't see my self watching Pokemon without him. His antics never tire me and that's just great. I like it when he leaves the team because it's so sad :( but then he comes back soon and his enterance is so cool.

In fact, I made a poem just for Brock to show his coolness:
    Oh Brock, you rock!
    When I put on my sock, I just gotta talk,
    You're as sharp as a hawk, especially when you walk!
    Someone give me the lock, because here comes Brock!
    We can't let him dock, go give him a thundershock!
    We'll start up the clock, and end this writers block!

Woo! Goooo Brock! Such a good role model.

2. Yami Marius

Yami Marius Pokémon Wizard

Brock's a joke that somehow managed to outlive itself. If the writing staff had only the smallest respect for their own creation they would have replaced Brock about 450 episodes ago, which they didn't.

3. Waterpokes

Waterpokes Well-Known Member

They can't replace him, since he is there cook. And if you say that Brock leaves, Ash leaves. I think they tried in the Orange Island season when Tracy came around, and did you see what happened? "Everyone" wanted Brock back. And you can't pick someone else since what should they do? If they make them a trainer or a coordinator, it takes more time. But if something new comes in, like racing or something, then Brokc can be replaced.

4. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Yes, Nintendo saw that there was no complaints about his appearance, as previously speculated, so they brought him back.

Wrong answer. :(

5. Somorio

Somorio Waiting for a hound.

What the hell did I just read...

6. Dartsa

Dartsa Vaugeness

Tracey was a mistake. If they get rid of Brock again, It'll need to be a suitable replacement. Someone who the Girls flirt with instead of vice versa :p

7. Kenpachi

Kenpachi Flawless Technique

What sucks about Tracey, is that he isn't Brock, but the season would have
    gone exactly the same, if not smoother for Ash, if Brock was with them. What
    sucks even more, is that Brock could have had a Scyther. Think about it, things
    would have gone exactly the same if Brock were there, and the writers did make
    Tracey for a stupid reason and probably at the last second. They had to have
    planned out the whole season, and originally intended for Brock to get Scyther.
    They kicked Brock off at teh last second, made Tracey, and like I said, everything
    went just as it would if Brock were there...just less fun.

Creepy, that would just make all the girls in Pokemon look $lutty and people would assume hes gay for not responding to them.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  8. milenadrg

milenadrg Well-Known Member

Good thinking.

9. Jaguar297

Jaguar297 I'm back!

Yeah, Brock can never get replaced by other people. He's just too awesome.

10. milenadrg

Some female simmilar to Brock would be his replacement. She would be even some of young Nurse Joy's!

11. milenadrg

Ash alone!? It would be sooo boring. Even two human characters less must...

12. milenadrg

Heh, I know it's sooooooooooooooooooo hard, but I love idea to be Pokemon Anime creator...

13. milenadrg

Yeah, I think it too.

14. splosh

splosh Afromania!

How about replacing Brock with Jun? I know Ash and Jun are rivals, but Ash, Dawn and Jun together would be like a band of trainers on an adventure..wait, what WAS Ash's quest about anyway?

15. OBSESSED WITH PKNM

OBSESSED WITH PKNM I'M BACK...MISS ME?

jun is tooooo high matnence if you ask me he always is gittery and wont stop moving...or shut up...

this is what i can sifer from watching the episodes...so don't take it as if it were all true, i'm geussing, because i don't speek japanies...

16. they really need to have what they had with AG with max but a little more flushing out with the fourth character

17. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Jun would have made a good 4th member, but its too late for that as he leaves the group.

18. Da 'Cario

Da 'Cario Y you freaking out?

I like him doing that on the DP series. Croagunk poison jabs him and drags him away. But seriously,where does croagunk drag him off to?

19. PDL

PDL disenchanted

Somewhere that he won't be such an embarassment.

20. milenadrg

What do you talking about? Of course it didn't happend. Four trainers is too much and two are gymbattlers...
    Sounds stupid...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.