• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock apparently = Misty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Brock is awesome. He (along with Charizard of course) is what brought me to this show. I don't see my self watching Pokemon without him. His antics never tire me and that's just great. I like it when he leaves the team because it's so sad :( but then he comes back soon and his enterance is so cool.

In fact, I made a poem just for Brock to show his coolness:
Oh Brock, you rock!
When I put on my sock, I just gotta talk,
You're as sharp as a hawk, especially when you walk!
Someone give me the lock, because here comes Brock!
We can't let him dock, go give him a thundershock!
We'll start up the clock, and end this writers block!

Woo! Goooo Brock! Such a good role model.

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
Brock's a joke that somehow managed to outlive itself. If the writing staff had only the smallest respect for their own creation they would have replaced Brock about 450 episodes ago, which they didn't.

Waterpokes

They can't replace him, since he is there cook. And if you say that Brock leaves, Ash leaves. I think they tried in the Orange Island season when Tracy came around, and did you see what happened? "Everyone" wanted Brock back. And you can't pick someone else since what should they do? If they make them a trainer or a coordinator, it takes more time. But if something new comes in, like racing or something, then Brokc can be replaced.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
They can't replace him, since he is there cook. And if you say that Brock leaves, Ash leaves. I think they tried in the Orange Island season when Tracy came around, and did you see what happened?

Yes, Nintendo saw that there was no complaints about his appearance, as previously speculated, so they brought him back.

"Everyone" wanted Brock back.

Wrong answer. :(

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Brock is awesome. He (along with Charizard of course) is what brought me to this show. I don't see my self watching Pokemon without him. His antics never tire me and that's just great. I like it when he leaves the team because it's so sad :( but then he comes back soon and his enterance is so cool.

In fact, I made a poem just for Brock to show his coolness:
Oh Brock, you rock!
When I put on my sock, I just gotta talk,
You're as sharp as a hawk, especially when you walk!
Someone give me the lock, because here comes Brock!
We can't let him dock, go give him a thundershock!
We'll start up the clock, and end this writers block!

Woo! Goooo Brock! Such a good role model.

What the hell did I just read...

Dartsa

Vaugeness
Tracey was a mistake. If they get rid of Brock again, It'll need to be a suitable replacement. Someone who the Girls flirt with instead of vice versa :p

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Tracey was a mistake.
What sucks about Tracey, is that he isn't Brock, but the season would have
gone exactly the same, if not smoother for Ash, if Brock was with them. What
sucks even more, is that Brock could have had a Scyther. Think about it, things
would have gone exactly the same if Brock were there, and the writers did make
Tracey for a stupid reason and probably at the last second. They had to have
planned out the whole season, and originally intended for Brock to get Scyther.
They kicked Brock off at teh last second, made Tracey, and like I said, everything
went just as it would if Brock were there...just less fun.

If they get rid of Brock again, It'll need to be a suitable replacement. Someone who the Girls flirt with instead of vice versa :p
Creepy, that would just make all the girls in Pokemon look $lutty and people would assume hes gay for not responding to them.

Last edited:

milenadrg

after some Real thought, Brock is necessary! without Brock, Ash and Team would starve to death! Ash wouldn't ever get anywhere or have the time to train, Brock cooks,cleans, and acts as a father figure to Ketchup

Some female simmilar to Brock would be his replacement. She would be even some of young Nurse Joy's!

milenadrg

Well to be honest. I am, he is getting old. I believe we could do with another male lead, character to travel with Ash. Or maybe even Ash could travel alone.

I believe Dawn is a success of character design, both psychologically and literally. We could do with another kind of, genesis character, like her.*

*I believe Dawn to be a combination of all the good bits of both May and Misty.

Ash alone!? It would be sooo boring. Even two human characters less must...

splosh

Afromania!
How about replacing Brock with Jun? I know Ash and Jun are rivals, but Ash, Dawn and Jun together would be like a band of trainers on an adventure..wait, what WAS Ash's quest about anyway?

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
How about replacing Brock with Jun? I know Ash and Jun are rivals, but Ash, Dawn and Jun together would be like a band of trainers on an adventure..wait, what WAS Ash's quest about anyway?

jun is tooooo high matnence if you ask me he always is gittery and wont stop moving...or shut up...

this is what i can sifer from watching the episodes...so don't take it as if it were all true, i'm geussing, because i don't speek japanies...

Da 'Cario

Y you freaking out?
I like him doing that on the DP series. Croagunk poison jabs him and drags him away. But seriously,where does croagunk drag him off to?

PDL

disenchanted
I like him doing that on the DP series. Croagunk poison jabs him and drags him away. But seriously,where does croagunk drag him off to?

Somewhere that he won't be such an embarassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.