• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock, Cilan and the Forest Witch! (1228)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1228.jpg

Brock, Cilan and the Forest Witch!​

With Misty having rejoined Ash & Pikachu, they continue their travels where they meet up with Brock and Cilan. However, Brock is feeling down due to a fresh heartbreak only to end up being abducted by a wild Hatterene. Why did this happen and can Ash, Cilan & Misty find a way to get Brock back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Sham

The Guardian of War
Another one of my favorite characters who's had long absence and has been gone too long. I can't wait to find out what type of performance and interactions he'll give us. BW emulated a lot of OS's group dynamic charm so it feels like an actual dream having Ash, Cilan, Brock and Misty together. Hopefully we get some flashbacks too

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Brock doing speedruns at getting dumped. Also, are they seriously going to continue with the companions conveniently appearing wherever Ash is, with no explanation how or why. Also, I seriously hear only Ryuji from Miyano lol.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Missed first 5 minutes, so not sure how they met up with Brock and Cilan, but seeing Cilan and Misty together feels nice

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
They really did revert misty back to her OS personality didn’t they?

She seems easily annoyed again, including with psyduck who she was actually nice to in SM.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Did this episode just confirm that Ash's greatest true love is indeed his mother? While Brock's was the woman? Love to see it.

Did Cilan just gag Misty with how does she handle Pokemon like Dewpider if she loves Water Pokemon so much?

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
That was kinda boring? I expected the episode to at least be more entertaining.

For anyone curious:

- Ash only used Pikachu, no reserves were seen.
- Cilan only used Pansage.
- Misty didn't even battle. Only her Psyduck appeared.
- Latias appeared again, but seemed to fly away somewhere
- Cilan left the group again, Brock joined Ash and Misty.

In terms of interactions, we only saw Misty like making 2 annoyed reactions to Cilan's antics, but that was it.

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Another great episode! Bonus points that the TRio barely appeared, wasn’t the conflict of the day, and when they did appear, it was outright enjoyable!!

I missed seeing Dento. This episode was so fun!

But at the same time, this should’ve been what Pokémon Journeys was. I would have gladly taken a whole saga filled with nothing but adventures with Ash traveling with his past traveling companions if they were like these past batches of episodes.