• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock or Cilan?

Better Traveling Companion for Ash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fish95

I think if Brock had left after Johto like Misty did more people would be saying Brock and asking for the writers to bring him back,
but keeping him on till D/P he just got old and boring, so for me Cilan is better at the moment because he is new and different

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
I was a bit upset at the fact that Brock was replaced at first, I mean, he's been on the show since the very beginning! I have to admit though, Cilan is a very good character in my opinion! His personality is funny and [spoil]he has a Stunfisk![/spoil] <3

Last edited by a moderator:

xAutumnRainx

I will love Brock forever, but i'm voting for Cilan..
He is new and actually funny. :)

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Cilan......

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
Brock was getting old, so I was interested in a replacement, however, I don't like Cilan either. He just looks dumb, what with his eyes that lack whites, weird hairstyle and outfit, and annoying voice, he's just as annoying a replacement for Brock as Tracey Sketchit was. Maybe he'll improve over time :p

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Id say Brock for now because Cilan is becoming an interesting character. He is good at many things besides cooking and other things. And his phrases lol "Its ... time" (I wonder how many phrases he'll have said when the series gets to an end.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Cilan got my vote even though I haven't seen many episodes of Best Wishes/Black & White. I just like his appearance and maybe his Japanese VA (Mamoru Miyano) had something to do with his popularity.

WishfulShippers (Iris/Cilan) and CafeMochaShippers (Ash/Cilan) alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.