• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brock's Happiny

133tSneasel

I'm sorry if this thread has already been done a 100 times, if so please delete it, but I was wondering if anyone thinks that Pokemon will evolve into a Chansey, and Brock will eventually end up with Nurse Joy in the end? Sorry, if anyone wanted him to be with Officer Jenny.

!StatiC ShocK!

I kind of doubt Hapinny will evolve into Chancey, after all, grom Hoenn onwards the new regions were all about advertising new Pokemon, since Brock's already got Sudowoodo (unless he releases it) I doubt he'll get another non-4th Gen Pokemon.

HoennMaster

You do realize that Sudowoodo is not a 4th-Generation pokémon right? Bonsly was, and it evolved getting rid of that advertisement. Honestly, I hope she doesn't evolve.

King Charizard

He should have never gotten a Happiny in the 1st place.Is a pathetic Pokemon for him.You want to make him look like a Breeder then they should have given him a less girly Pokemon.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
King Charizard said:
He should have never gotten a Happiny in the 1st place.Is a pathetic Pokemon for him.You want to make him look like a Breeder then they should have given him a less girly Pokemon.

And what exactly is wrong with him having a girly pokemon? Is there a problem with boys having girly pokemon and girls having macho pokemon?

Brock is a breeder he should have gotten an egg a long time ago. And I think Happiny is perfect for him with all his interaction with Nurse Joy, and we get to see a member of the Chansey line do something other than work in a Pokemon Centre. It won’t evolve because it’s a DP advertisement, but later in Shinou or after Shinou it might evolve into Chansey or Blissey, hopefully the latter since we’ve seen so little of the thing.

Dax

Legend
I do love the concept of Brock having Happiny. It's one of the most fitting pokemons for him. It's not about how the pokemon looks it's that I see how Happiny can relate to Nurse Joy. We all know how much Brock loves Nurse Joy ( all of them) and it's kind of a connection.

I love Happiny's super- strength but I hate how it's practically not appearing in the anime. It's another pokemon with a great personality like Sudowoodo. These are victims of this poor character who most of the time uses only one pokemon.

I doubt that it will evolve now since it's a DP pokemon and they need to advertise it plus Brock obtained it the same way that it's obtained in the games, great way to advertise them. Maybe it will evolve later.

zeno48

Zaker!
Happiny will not evolve yet. It's way too soon plus the writers want to advertise sinooh pokemon so happiny is staying the way it is. If they want to evolve it it will be at the end of sinooh or something if they ever decide to let go of Brock but by then I will be 22.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Hee hee, I wrote my own episode plot about Happiny.

Brock meets a nurse Joy who doesn't have Chansey. She is very upset because all her sisters and cousins have own Chansey and she is alone. She feels depressed. Jessie and James attack Pokemon Center and laugh at Joy because she doesn't have any pokemon with her. Then Brock picks Happiny to fight. Super strong Happiny uses all her power to defeat them and after the battle she evolves into Chansey. Brock gives the pokemon to Joy and promises love and marriage lol Joy is happy and gives a thanx to Brock. Chansey waves to him and from now she will be woking with Joy.

Happy ending!

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I can easily see Happiny evolving, and then Blissey being with us by the end of this generation. The writers aren't all that bothered about DP advertising, they care more about doing what is organic to the characters.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I bet it wil evolve but not till the end of Sinnoh. Probably won't go to blissey but hey it's just speculation.

RagTag

Shroomin'
I always thought Brock would end up with Lucy instead of a Nurse Joy

Ancax

Happiny is obviously Brock's key off the show for good. once it evolves to Chansey, some story will end up with Brock with a Nurse Joy in a Pokemon Center. Plus, it fits Brock :). Did you see how prepared he was for it's birth?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Happiny is obviously Brock's key off the show for good. once it evolves to Chansey, some story will end up with Brock with a Nurse Joy in a Pokemon Center. Plus, it fits Brock :). Did you see how prepared he was for it's birth?

One can only hope.

Every time Brock had a reason to leave the writers trick us and keep bringing the guy back every single damn region.

WTF.

zeno48

Zaker!
^ It sounds like you're bitter.

Cyber hates Brock even if he doesn't like to admit it. I don't mind him being there but I would prefer for someone new or old instead of him.