• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Broken Waffles ^___^ ~continued

Shizuru

...no Naku Koro ni
"Broken Waffles"

Hi ^^ Been a bit busy and lazy lately, but I've been wanting to continue to drawl this thing. ^^;
Even though the reason for a break was that I wanted to improve on my drawling and coloring skills, it actually hasn't improved much. >_<
Hopefully the story will become understandable even without seeing the old comics.
Basically, it's about two girls who become friends and travel together.
Fate is a loner who has some affiliation with Team Rocket. Her hardened personality is beginning to soften. Her Pokemon is Umbreon.
Rune is a naive genetically engineered Mew who is new to the human world which she sort of disapproves of so far. Her Pokemon are Pichu and Absol.
Err.. don't know what else to say at the moment ^^;
Old Thread/comics 1-25
Chapter 1: Fate and Rune meet and travel together.
Chapter 2: Rune becomes a Pokemon trainer.
Chapter 3: Spearow Encounter.

I wish I could figure out how to quote the BB code out of that old locked first post.
---
Chapter 4:
Sort of Recap Page
#26 Egg?
#27 Egg!
#28 Brood parasite
#29 Nickname
---
Comments and criticism are always welcome.
Thank you very much for reading ^__^

Last edited:

Jackson

i like your comics! its to bad that the old comics links dont work...but still i like the new ones lol larvitars....

EDIT: OH YA FIRST POST!!...sorry i had to do that...

Hikari Tenshi

erghh... hungry...
I missed this comic. :]

I remember the Spearow encounter. That was funny at the end.
I love all of these surprises. I think the coloring has improved. :D

Sahaqiel

Angel of the Skies
Hey! Even though you took a break to improve, you dropped off the radar completely! >_< I didn't see you on any messenger whatsoever, and I didn't even get my friend request on another messenger accepted! I spent a bunch of lonely nights without someone interesting to talk to ;_; (Not a lot of AIM friends, since I don't really like AIM...)
(And besides, I loved your drawing style =P)
...*Looks at comic*...
XD
I liked the recap page. The joke in the last panel was pretty funny. And the second comic was kinda' suspenseful, but somehow retained humor without a joke... ( Maybe it was Rune's expression?)
The third comic was funny because of the Larvitar's expressions. ( It seems Umbreon and Larvitar wll get along =P)
Well, thanks for coming back!
( We missed you!)
Sahaqiel
P.S. - [ Dang, this place takes too long to load! >_< Anyways, you were ashamed of your old comics? Or the links? It's kinda' confuzzling... But your old comics were great. Bring them back! (Forced to resort to newbie speak out of desperateness) PLS O PLS O PLS O PLS O PLLLLLLLLSSSS!
Thank you.]

Last edited:

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
hurray its back :D i loved the old ones. too bad the links to those arent working for me. but oh well its just good that the comics back :D and now i've had to much excitement and need sleepy

Shizuru

...no Naku Koro ni
Thank you everyone for your comments ^_^

Sorry about that... just fixed the links to old comics. I'm trying to get away from gag humor but it's a weird habit. Also changed their clothes a bit to make it a little more colorful ^_^;

And Update #28

Shizuru

...no Naku Koro ni
Ack accidentally double posted >_<

Last edited:

dabou

Pokemon Master
:D Shizuru's back!!! God is real!!! Broken wafflez!!! Huzzah!!!

Welcome back to comic-ing! It's great to have you back.

hehe... Larvitar...

AlphaGoldFrog

Shiny Hunter
Thank you for finally bringing them back. I remember every time this sight actually let me on racing over to you thread to see if there was a new comic and looks like I will be doing that again now!:)

Sahaqiel

Angel of the Skies
XD
Simple minded birds being eaten, and Nurse Joy's acting as if it's the most wonderful thing. And hey! Rune turned green! ( I still love the art style.)
Larvitar look so cute when devouring the living...
Thanks for returning to us!
Sahaqiel

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
*cries* poor Pichu :( i wanna hug it and make it feel better and i'll make sure the nasty Larvitar doesn't bite it again. The Larvitar is too goddamn cute though. i'll hug 'em both. oh wait that would get the two too close together and Larvitar would bite Pichu again :D yay im a muppet!

ok randomness asides :D #28 is great aaand...i hope you get the next ones soon before i let rip my Croconaw on you ^-^

ok im gonna lay off the caffiene now and i'm calling off my Croconaw but i cant wait till the next :D

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Sorry, I posted yesterday but it didn't take. It's thanks to me for bringing the comic back because I PMed Shizuru to ask when more would come and why the old Thread got closed and yada yada. I'm kinda new but followed a random link and got to the old thread and loved the comics. Could I help in any way? I can't draw humans but other than that am a great artist. Check out my shop if you want! And request. '^_^ Larvitar is adorable! I love Pichu too!
;151;

Sorry, I posted yesterday but it didn't take. It's thanks to me for bringing the comic back because I PMed Shizuru to ask when more would come and why the old Thread got closed and yada yada. I'm kinda new but followed a random link and got to the old thread and loved the comics. Could I help in any way? I can't draw humans but other than that am a great artist. Check out my shop if you want! And request. '^_^ Larvitar is adorable! I love Pichu too!
;151;

i also pmed her, and imed her, but anyway...
this are great, but the green still bothers me for some reason

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
ITS BACK! =D

im so happy the broken waffles are back :,D
abnd lol about the last page XD you draw the spearows eyes so funny rofl

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
I love how the Lavitar latches its fangs into Pichu's head. XD Pretty awesome stuff there.