• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Broom's Breeding Centre

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
okay so you just want to do one dwf for the dwm is what your asking cuaz i noticed this in you wants...

I am looking to trade for DWMale exclusive Pokémon, DWGenderless Pokémon and shinies - I am willing to breed up to 8 DWFs for 1 of these Pokémon and anything which I have in stock I will trade away for free.

does that include DWmale exclusive pokemon cuaz that bulbasaur is exclusive just the iv's are normal not sure what you meant by that thats XD

Its only because if its cloned I dont find its as valuable - Ill do 2 DWFs for a clone so if you want I will do another?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Its only because if its cloned I dont find its as valuable - Ill do 2 DWFs for a clone so if you want I will do another?

oh okay got it no problem i see what you mean yeah but sure that is fine ill edit this post when i choose one more dwf....

alright corsola and lapras would be fine thank you :) ill have two well known cloners clone the bulbasaur for you hiy11 or charizard...

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
oh okay got it no problem i see what you mean yeah but sure that is fine ill edit this post when i choose one more dwf....

alright corsola and lapras would be fine thank you :) ill have two well known cloners clone the bulbasaur for you hiy11 or charizard...

Ok, will get those done for you tomorrow and will PM you when theyre ready

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok, will get those done for you tomorrow and will PM you when theyre ready

alright thanks ill get it cloned for you tonight if i can't catch them on when i get back from work today then ill do it tommorow :)

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Hey do you have any shinies, ill trade with you my legendaries for ur shinieS

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
skullbros and FairyWitch, I have finished your order; they are ready for collection :)

Also, I am now officially open

Last edited:

Xerneas

Hey :),
you opened a very nice shop...
Im interested in the following PKMN:

-Murkrow Prankster/Moxie (Honchkrow) - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Sneasel Pickpocket - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Lileep Storm Drain - either 31 in HP, S.ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and S.Atk + Modest nature.

I would like them all to be female.

I could offer:
Staryu - Analytic, Bold
Tornadus - Defiant, Timid
I also have a DW Bronzor and Porygon, but I take it you are not interested in them?

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Hey :),
you opened a very nice shop...
Im interested in the following PKMN:

-Murkrow Prankster/Moxie (Honchkrow) - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Sneasel Pickpocket - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Lileep Storm Drain - either 31 in HP, S.ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and S.Atk + Modest nature.

I would like them all to be female.

I could offer:
Staryu - Analytic, Bold
Tornadus - Defiant, Timid
I also have a DW Bronzor and Porygon, but I take it you are not interested in them?

Thank you :) Yep I can do that for you, would quite like Tornadus so I will let you know when they are done :) Lileep WILL take quite a while just so you know

Vampaze

I have a Shiny Rain Dish Squirtle(31 IVs in all stats)
Can you breed me a: Marvel Scale Mild nature Dratini(Male with 31 IVs in all stats) + a female marvel scale dratini(dont care bout IVs or anything) so?

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I have a Shiny Rain Dish Squirtle(31 IVs in all stats)
Can you breed me a: Marvel Scale Mild nature Dratini(Male with 31 IVs in all stats) + a female marvel scale dratini(dont care bout IVs or anything) so?

Sorry, but I dont RNG so it would take me months to breed a flawless dratini like that :/ though I can give you a DWF dratini for free from my stock if you want?

For the male flawless dratini though, I am afraid you will have to ask elsewhere

Last edited:

Vampaze

Yes please!
Btw i can breed Flawless's without RNG'ing etc.. Takes me 1-3 days.. btw for that DWF Dratini.. do you want Adamant Technician Scyther(31 IVs in all stats except HP).. Bred by me.. i can put a metal coat on it as well if you'd like.. btw.. i also have a Ferroseed(31 IVs in all stats exept defence-Close.. 2 ivs off and has 0 speed IVs) if u want that for free too.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Yes please!
Btw i can breed Flawless's without RNG'ing etc.. Takes me 1-3 days.. btw for that DWF Dratini.. do you want Adamant Technician Scyther(31 IVs in all stats except HP).. Bred by me.. i can put a metal coat on it as well if you'd like.. btw.. i also have a Ferroseed(31 IVs in all stats exept defence-Close.. 2 ivs off and has 0 speed IVs) if u want that for free too.

Ok, thats fine :) Ive sent you a PM

Also, it may have been a slight exaggeration about a flawless pokemon taking months, as long as it has an even male/female rate it might only take a week or so

Last edited:

tsubasa292

Ars Artis Gratia
Yes please!

Ok, thats fine :) Ive sent you a PM

Also, it may have been a slight exaggeration about a flawless pokemon taking months, as long as it has an even male/female rate it might only take a week or so

:eek:
teach me masters!
I can only breed 2-3...

Can I claim a stock DWF eevee please? :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey broom i got a question about your stock you stated this

These DWF Pokémon are available on a first come first serve basis for free, there may be more than one of each. The list will be kept updated when more are bred and others are claimed.

what do you mean by this is this for a trade for something you need or is it free >.> sorry a bit confused again XD just curious :p I just like to know for future reference...

edit: also btw its impossible to breed a flawless pokemon without rnging it has been proven heads up for you broom :) you can though get at least all stats except for one though through breeding...i have a experience breeder in my guild and he can't get all straight flawless...hp dark 70 can only be obtain through rng unless luckiness...so anyone else that says otherwise im sorry to say this but there lying not saying you are vampeze just its very very rare to find that without rnging...

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
:eek:
teach me masters!
I can only breed 2-3...

Can I claim a stock DWF eevee please? :)

Just keep swapping out the parents when they get better IVs and use the power items

Sure, ones yours :)

hey broom i got a question about your stock you stated this

what do you mean by this is this for a trade for something you need or is it free >.> sorry a bit confused again XD just curious :p I just like to know for future reference...

edit: also btw its impossible to breed a flawless pokemon without rnging it has been proven heads up for you broom :) you can though get at least all stats except for one though through breeding...i have a experience in my guild and he can't get all straight flawless...hp dark 70 can only be obtain through rng...so anyone else that says otherwise im sorry to say this but there lying...

The pokemon I have in stock are literally for free, not asking for anything in return :) just need some filler pokemon to make the trade happen and thats that! I only ask for stuff when I have to breed them

Is it really impossible? Ive never stuck around to breed a flawless as Im usually happy with 5, so thats interesting thanks :)

Also, your PM inbox is full so cant message you

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just keep swapping out the parents when they get better IVs and use the power items

Sure, ones yours :)

The pokemon I have in stock are literally for free, not asking for anything in return :) just need some filler pokemon to make the trade happen and thats that! I only ask for stuff when I have to breed them

Is it really impossible? Ive never stuck around to breed a flawless as Im usually happy with 5, so thats interesting thanks :)

okay dokie ill stick around and check your stock if i need anything so you mean filler pokemon you mean any? just double checking never heard it that way beofre and yeah it would be a really rare chance of running into flawless tbh you would have to be extremely lucky if you don't rng i wouldn't trust a pokemon if someone says they didn't rng it...not saying its not legal but just suspicious but yes its virtually impossible without rnging to get hp dark 70...lik you said though you can breed at least 5 stats flawless normally but that is it...

Last edited: