• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Broom's Breeding Centre

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Can I have a dwf heracross from stock please? I'm planning on using scarf heracross.

Yes you can :) I have jolly with 31 IVs in attack

I have a Ho-oh, though it doesn't have Regenerator... I really want that a DWF Feebas... Do you have one? If not, sorry. New to this place... might have missed things.

Ok Ill breed that for you :) a feebas doesnt take much so it shouldnt be a problem so I will accept Ho-oh. Ill let you know when its done

Fuzzydude64

Would you also accept a DWF Remorraid for an DWF Eevee? If not, I'll try to get a DW Magnemite since that's on the Wanted list.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Would you also accept a DWF Remorraid for an DWF Eevee? If not, I'll try to get a DW Magnemite since that's on the Wanted list.

i hope you don't mind boom but yes best to go by what he wants on his want list im pretty sure when i was going through his list he has a dwf remoraid ^_^

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader

i hope you don't mind boom but yes best to go by what he wants on his want list im pretty sure when i was going through his list he has a dwf remoraid ^_^

I have every DWF there is for the moment, so I wont do DWF-DWF trades until XY

Its also best to check the stock list as well! Eevee is one of the DWFs that I have loads of in stock so you may have Eevee completely free :)

Last edited:

Liamb2324

Ah ok, well I will get it to the move tutor myself then :) shards arent that hard to come by

I would quite like a shiny riolu if thats alright? :) will let you know when they are done

Ye shiny riolu will be fine

I am looking for a Beldum with Adamant nature and 31 IVs in Atk, HP, Def, and Sp. Def( not necessarily 31 but at least 20) and a DW Riolu with Adamant Nature and 31 IVs in attack and speeed. I can offer anything in my sig and a few others, along with a shiny Dratini with 31 Atk IVs.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I am looking for a Beldum with Adamant nature and 31 IVs in Atk, HP, Def, and Sp. Def( not necessarily 31 but at least 20) and a DW Riolu with Adamant Nature and 31 IVs in attack and speeed. I can offer anything in my sig and a few others, along with a shiny Dratini with 31 Atk IVs.

Riolu is no problem, can do that easily :)

Beldum I should be able to do, but WILL take a good while as genderless pokemon are very hard to breed for IVs and my dittos only have 1 stat as 31 each. If you are alright with it taking a while then thats fine and Ill do it for you, if not I would suggest asking an RNGer

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Liam2324 and Fuzzydude64 - your orders have been finished :)

I am no longer accepting breeding requests

Feel free to ask for my stock as I shall continue to give that away for free but a current order will take a while to complete

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Alright guys, my last order was finished off a lot quicker than expected, I got really lucky so...

I am officially open again and accepting requests!

ThisIsPatrick

Hi

Could I please request a DWM Shiny Onix with 31 IVs in Att, Def, Sp Def and HP. Can you nickname him Barrett.

I can offer a Shadowtag Gothorita or a Shiny Sunflora. (I will be willing to do two for one)

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Hi

Could I please request a DWM Shiny Onix with 31 IVs in Att, Def, Sp Def and HP. Can you nickname him Barrett.

I can offer a Shadowtag Gothorita or a Shiny Sunflora. (I will be willing to do two for one)

I can't do this even if I tried for months on end. I don't RNG so it's pretty much impossible for me to breed that for you

ill keep a eye out on your stock list looking for a dwf gible but seems its not on the stock XD

Afraid not, my last one got claimed a few days ago... I'll let you know if I get another one in stock though :)

ThisIsPatrick

I can't do this even if I tried for months on end. I don't RNG so it's pretty much impossible for me to breed that for you

Okay.
How about a DWF Tropius with 31 (or something above 25) in Sp Attack, Sp. Def and HP.
I'll offer the Gothorita and/or the Sunflora.

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Okay.
How about a DWF Tropius with 31 (or something above 25) in Sp Attack, Sp. Def and HP.
I'll offer the Gothorita and/or the Sunflora.

Yep, I'm happy to do that for Sunflora :) any particular nature? And nickname?

Last edited:

shadowF

can I have the dwf gligar from the stock please. Thank you!