• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Broom's Breeding Centre

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Hey will you be able to trade today? Also can I also have dwf swinub from your stock list?

Sorry but I dont have a DWF swinub in stock at the moment

Hi I'm interested in Pink DWF Shellos from your stock.

I'm watching for a red DWF basculin too...

Shellos is yours :) I will let you know if I get a spare red Basculin any time soon

hey broom im back :D i was wondering im eyeing on that dwf kangaskhan as well as the pink and blue shellos too from your stock can i have them if you have enough for our trade thanks :)

Yep, that is completely fine - I had two pink shellos so there is enough for the both of you

need dw female pansage i offer shiny lv 7 brave tecnician male cinccino

Well I can tell you havent read through the lists I posted at the start of this shop. Pansage was released as male only, so it cant be a DWF and therefore I cant breed that for you.

If you do find a DWF Pansage anywhere, it is a hack

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
Ok, I have new request now. May I get an: Oddish (Modest), Meowth (Adamant), Murkrow (Quiet) w/roost & drill peck, Snubbull (Jolly) w/mimic, Teddiursa(Impish), Zigzagoon (Adamant) w/rock climb & charm, Tropius (Brave), and Chatot (Modest) for Rotom or Porygon (Also I realized I accidentally called Porygon, Polygon in my previous post sorry about that).

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Ok, I have new request now. May I get an: Oddish (Modest), Meowth (Adamant), Murkrow (Quiet) w/roost & drill peck, Snubbull (Jolly) w/mimic, Teddiursa(Impish), Zigzagoon (Adamant) w/rock climb & charm, Tropius (Brave), and Chatot (Modest) for Rotom or Porygon (Also I realized I accidentally called Porygon, Polygon in my previous post sorry about that).

Yes you can, might take a while as Im quite busy but will let you know when they are done :) Porygon is fine, but you do realize that the DW Rotom you have is the same as any regular rotom found in game? Same ability and all

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
All orders have been completed and are ready for pickup :)

Unfortunately I must temporarily suspend all services offered here including my free stock giveaway until further notice.
These services will be resumed but I cannot say when. All stock requests and orders which have been placed before now will be traded to their recipients when possible, but nothing new will be taken