• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Broom's Breeding Centre

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Its a good job I have so many DWF eevees, everyone wants one! Still got 14 left to go to good homes though

okay dokie ill stick around and check your stock if i need anything so you mean filler pokemon you mean any? just double checking never heard it that way beofre and yeah it would be a really rare chance of running into flawless tbh you would have to be extremely lucky if you don't rng i wouldn't trust a pokemon if someone says they didn't rng it...not saying its not legal but just suspicious but yes its virtually impossible without rnging to get hp 70...

Yep, literally anything - could be lv1 bidoof for all it matters :) its just something Ive always done, theyre not much use to me anyway

I just looked up some odds, and apparently theyre about 1/64000 for a flawless o_O quite impressive, though a 31/31/25/31/31/31 immunity gligar took me 2 days once, quite proud of that

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yep, literally anything - could be lv1 bidoof for all it matters :) its just something Ive always done, theyre not much use to me anyway

I just looked up some odds, and apparently theyre about 1/64000 for a flawless o_O quite impressive, though a 31/31/25/31/31/31 immunity gligar took me 2 days once, quite proud of that

yeah just saying getting it flawless which that proves it can be really rare so just saying it could be possible but not likely ever unless you have luck on your side especially shiny without rnging best trust the rngers on that one but not saying its not legal but yeah i wouldn't trust a person that has a flawless without rnging when flawless hp dark just my skepticism i say and thats a awesome gligar you have there my guild member azulart is really good at that stuff too you should talk to him ;) and alright sounds good ill keep an eye out if i see something i want :)

Last edited:

tsubasa292

Ars Artis Gratia
Just keep swapping out the parents when they get better IVs and use the power items

Sure, ones yours

I have an awesome japanese flawless ditto that I use for breeding (it's an RNG and a clone! lol) with the power items. My main problem is laziness.... >.>

Thanks for the eevee :)

(and I have to ask...Broomstig as in The Stig? From Top Gear?)

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I have an awesome japanese flawless ditto that I use for breeding (it's an RNG and a clone! lol) with the power items. My main problem is laziness.... >.>

Thanks for the eevee :)

(and I have to ask...Broomstig as in The Stig? From Top Gear?)

Haha, well I dont use any of that :L I originally went out and caught a ditto for each stat but I dont use them much anymore since Ive got a bank of good IVed fathers for most egg groups which work for DWFs now! Enjoy it :)

And yes, broomstig as in the Stig :L reasoning behind it involves mario kart, some terrible puns and a laugh with some mates...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I do yes, Ive got 6 of them :) can it wait until tomorrow? About to call it a night

yes sir i can do that i don't work at all so that is is fine we can do that tommorow ;) thanks

Darkinx

Am I able to get abra, seel, and marill from stock? :D

Darkinx

Alright, thanks^^

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Ok guys, whenever you want to trade message me and we'll sort it out :) Ive PMed Darkinx, but FairyWitch your inbox is full and I cant VM you so we'll sort it out when you see this

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
I'd like to order a DWF Zubat, Murkrow, Smeargle, Corphish, Scraggy, and Lilipup from your stock if there still available, please.

Liamb2324

Could you breed a male ferroseed with leech seed, spikes and stealth rock.
Also a male sturdy skarmony with roost, brave bird, stealth rock, whirlwind?

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Could you breed a male ferroseed with leech seed, spikes and stealth rock.
Also a male sturdy skarmony with roost, brave bird, stealth rock, whirlwind?

I can do that :) what are you offering?

Oh, and Roost is a move tutor move in gen V and isnt passed on via breeding so Ill have to leave that to you on skarmory - I think its about 6 yellow shards in Humilau city

And also, it will have to wait until after my current orders so may take a few days

Liamb2324

I cant get it off move tutor on white as the move tutors are crap on it so isnt there anyway i could get it? I have hundreds of legit shinies check out my sig when u get the chance
Thanks

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I cant get it off move tutor on white as the move tutors are crap on it so isnt there anyway i could get it? I have hundreds of legit shinies check out my sig when u get the chance
Thanks

Ah ok, well I will get it to the move tutor myself then :) shards arent that hard to come by

I would quite like a shiny riolu if thats alright? :) will let you know when they are done

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Xerneas - your order is done :)

I can now start the other orders which shouldnt take very long!

Fuzzydude64

I have a Ho-oh, though it doesn't have Regenerator... I really want that a DWF Feebas... Do you have one? If not, sorry. New to this place... might have missed things.

Last edited: