• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Broom's Breeding Centre

Fuzzydude64

I'm looking for a DW/F Abra (any neutral Nature), DW/F Gastly, DW/F (Brave Nature) Dratini and DW/F Ponyta (Egg Move Morning Sun). I'm unsure what to offer outside other DW Pokemon, I don't have much.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I'm looking for a DW/F Abra (any neutral Nature), DW/F Gastly, DW/F (Brave Nature) Dratini and DW/F Ponyta (Egg Move Morning Sun). I'm unsure what to offer outside other DW Pokemon, I don't have much.

Im looking for any DWMale exclusive/DWGenderless pokemon so anything like that would do :)

I can breed all of those except DWF Gastly as Gastly doesnt have a DW ability! As I stated in my rules I appreciate it if you would check the lists to make sure that the DW pokemon you are asking for actually has a DW ability before asking for it, which is why I put the lists there. Its not that hard to check. Gastly is even one of the examples I listed as not having a hidden ability, and that section isnt even hidden away by a spoiler tag

Liamb2324

Hi
Just like to say thanks for the trade the otherday and will definetly be trading again when i need anything else

Hey, just finished up leveling the Riolu you bred for me and I've gotta thank you. The DW ability has already bailed me out more than a few times.

2797jake

could I get that Chinchou in your stock please?

Thanks,
Jake

nekroniclol

Hello I'm New to this forum but would i be able to get that DW F Bagon from stock? also i have a Shiny Sandile im willing to trade for other DW F's if your interested

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Hello I'm New to this forum but would i be able to get that DW F Bagon from stock? also i have a Shiny Sandile im willing to trade for other DW F's if your interested

Sure thing, shes yours :) What would you like me to breed for sandile?

Darkinx

Could I get venonat and slowpoke from your stock? xD

VersusMe

Is it possible for you to breed a Charmander with a nature that doesn't lowers the ATT/SP ATT stats? I was also wondering could I get from you a level 1-10 male Ralts? V gen.

Thefourelements

Out of your Dwf stock. Could I get a spheal and a clamperl?