• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Broom's Breeding Centre

dansm

could i get a bagon with hidden ability and outrage please? preferably with a nature that raises attack or speed

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
could i get a bagon with hidden ability and outrage please? preferably with a nature that raises attack or speed

I can breed that for you :) unfortunately it is not currently in stock but I can do it plus up to 7 others for a DWMale exclusive/DWGenderless/shiny pokemon

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Can I Please have a DWF Lapras, Ralts, and Shuppet from your stalk?

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Hello! :)
Could you please trade me a Illumise? I need one for dex completion~

Hey Broom I'm back :) I was wondering if you'd be interested in my DWM Gothorita That's worth 8 but I'm throwing in some fossils which might be more difficult and I may not need 8 DWFs. Here's what I'm looking for:
Kabuto, Cacnea, Anorith, Cranidos, Tirtouga, Tympole, Cubchoo.

I guess that's 7 with a few tough ones :\ Does that sound ok? Natures and IVs are w/e I can play around with those myself. This Priority is LOW I don't have specific plans for them yet so its w/e if I something small and easy gets bumped ahead of me. Let me know if this works. Thanks!

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Hey, I like your shop a lot! You said the stock is free, right? If it is, could I have a DWF Audino? Thank you!

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Hey Broom I'm back :) I was wondering if you'd be interested in my DWM Gothorita That's worth 8 but I'm throwing in some fossils which might be more difficult and I may not need 8 DWFs. Here's what I'm looking for:
Kabuto, Cacnea, Anorith, Cranidos, Tirtouga, Tympole, Cubchoo.

I guess that's 7 with a few tough ones :\ Does that sound ok? Natures and IVs are w/e I can play around with those myself. This Priority is LOW I don't have specific plans for them yet so its w/e if I something small and easy gets bumped ahead of me. Let me know if this works. Thanks!

Thats fine :) its added to the list, Ill let you know when its done

Hey, I like your shop a lot! You said the stock is free, right? If it is, could I have a DWF Audino? Thank you!

Yes you can :)

Thefourelements

Hey, me again.

Can I get your slugma from your stock?

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
Would it be possible to get dwf's: Darumaka, Mawile, and Kangaskhan for my dw: Bronzor, Polygon, Rotom?

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Vampaze, coolfreez and shadowF - you have 1 week to collect your stock before they are reintergrated

shadowF

Hey will you be able to trade today? Also can I also have dwf swinub from your stock list?

Ilane

Hi I'm interested in Pink DWF Shellos from your stock.

I'm watching for a red DWF basculin too...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey broom im back :D i was wondering im eyeing on that dwf kangaskhan as well as the pink and blue shellos too from your stock can i have them if you have enough for our trade thanks :)