• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brothers or Sisters?

Too lazy to search for a similar page, although i didn't see any on the first two pages. Anyway, do you have a brother or sister, and if so, how many?

I have a younger sister.

One younger sister, 14 years old. I'd get bored as a lonely child.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I have a bookworm little sister who will be nine in March and I have a very annoying and very smart little brother who is 13.

Although they drive me up the walls most of the time, I love them to death and would do anything for them. I couldn't imagine my life without them.

I have an older half brother who i don't speak to. Last time i saw him was maybe 5 or 6 years ago. He's not a nice person so i'm not too bothered by the fact we don't speak.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
My 21 year old younger sister, she's ready to graduate from college as I did last year, she's a tad bit smarter than me too.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I have a 21 year old brother. Yes, he and I are twins (2 mins apart). And 1 older sister which shes 25 years old.

Vernikova

Champion
My brother is 16 and my siter is 14. I'm older than both of them so it's a good thing being older than them both.

Last edited:

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I have a younger brother who is nineteen, and an older brother who's thirty-four. :D

(I'm twenty, BTW.)

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I have 4 brothers (one deceased), and 3 sisters.

I only live with one sister though, my younger one. The rest of my siblings are older.

EliteMaster

I have 5 brothers who are 14, 13, 9, 7 and 4. I would like to see someone beat that.

^Sorry to hear about your deceased brother:(.

EliteMaster

Btw I'm 17

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I have 5 brothers who are 14, 13, 9, 7 and 4. I would like to see someone beat that.

^Sorry to hear about your deceased brother:(.

Thanks for that, but he died before I was born so I didn't really get to know him. :/

Anyway, here are the ages:

My sisters: 11, 21, 28
My brothers: 25, 28, 30

the deceased one would be... 32? I don't really know.