• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bruce Wayne: May 1939 - January 2009(Final Crisis #6)

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Never been a big comic reader myself, but God damn, why are people sad that a 69 (lol) year old man dies? How the hell did he put on the bat-suit without help from the nurses? And who let him out of the god damn nursing home anyways? Srsly?
He's not actually sixty-nine. The character himself was simply invented sixty-nine years ago. Since then, DC has put in place many continuity-shattering cosmic events (which is just so, so stupid) that have let him retain a healthy age. They do it about once a decade.

Although, if you want to see old Batman doing his thing, read The Dark Knight Returns, or see certain episodes of Batman Beyond.

About how old is Batman in the comics?

BCVM22

About how old is Batman in the comics?

Like every other major comic book character with Batman's history and longevity, he's an indeterminate age in his early- to mid-30s, and had he not just met his end at the hand of Darkseid, he would have stayed that "age" until DC made an editorial decision to either age him or artificially de-age him by some comic book-y means.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
30s? I was expecting in the 40s since Dick Grayson (Robin I/Nightwing) is in his mid 20s. But yeah, comics are confusing like that hence why I asked.
*Superhero comics

It's one of many reasons why I couldn't care less about them -- the thread's also another nice reminder of that.