• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bruce Wayne: May 1939 - January 2009(Final Crisis #6)

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Bruce Wayne: May 1939 - January 2009(Final Crisis)

It's official gentlemen, the Dark Knight is dead, and he went out saving the universe. I almost teared-up when I read the latest Final Crisis.

MY CHILDHOOD HERO IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAD.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I thought he just had a psuedo-psychotic lapse and disappeared with someone who may or may not be his father. Need spoilers.

Also, he'll be back when DC pulls out their latest version of universe shaking, continuity destroying bullsh*t that they love so much. Because they can't do the normal thing and just reboot a series, for some reason.

Cyan

Mortal
And thus the pinnicle of humanity, the Dark Knight, shows one of its greatest setbacks: Death. He shall be missed.

*Salutes*

Goodbye, Caped Crusader. May Robin not take-up your mantle like Bucky did.

Until DC revives you...

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I thought he just had a psuedo-psychotic lapse and disappeared with someone who may or may not be his father. Need spoilers.
RIP took place prior to Final Crisis, which Batman came out of hiding for. He was abducted by the evil New Gods in FC #3, escaped and destroyed an army of his clones with the sheer trauma of his life story in the latest issue of his own series, and then shot Darkseid with a time bullet in FC #6, before being Omega Beam'd.

Also, he'll be back when DC pulls out their latest version of universe shaking, continuity destroying bullsh*t that they love so much. Because they can't do the normal thing and just reboot a series, for some reason.

Well no ****.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
They experimented with that, and we all know how the goddamnthat turned goddamn out, sperm bank.
They can do better. And no matter how goddamn retarted the goddamn All-Star Batman and Robin may be, I'm not sure it's more goddamn retarted than frequently rewritting goddamn space and time.

Also, Batman is dead, etc.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Sucks that they killed off Batman. Can't wait for the revival, though!

when that happens i hope his voice will be less terrible by then, his voice sounds like a stabbed speakerbox to me.

when that happens i hope his voice will be less terrible by then, his voice sounds like a stabbed speakerbox to me.
WTF are you talking about? You read what he says, not hear it.

Anyways, I don't like that they killed him. Also, why bring him back as the leader of the Outsiders right before killing him off? That's just idiotic.

Last edited:

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Rather than the Omega beam I would have preferred if he'd have died of something very trivial, like a stress related illness, or miss-timing a jump.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Rather than the Omega beam I would have preferred if he'd have died of something very trivial, like a stress related illness, or miss-timing a jump.
Killing him in an anti climactic fashion would suck more. He is the goddamn batman. He makes no mistakes.
Except for the fact that the bullet he shot may have been the one that killed orion. Just saying.

Last edited:

SmartD

Aw man, Batman's dead! But he'll be back. Just like how they brought back Superman.

Token

This is in the comics, not the movies, although I agree that Bale's Batman voice is completely redonkulus.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
One year. Then he'll be back. Just wait. They never stay dead for long.

Profesco

gone gently
I was about to mourn what looked like a considerable loss, but then we have about ten people saying Batman'll be alive and well in no time at all. Can't a guy fully experience a single emotion around here!? >_<;

Actually, I've never followed Batman through his comic books. Still, you can't help but feel respect for that hero.