• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

|--Brutaka's Request Shop--|

Brutaka

Ignition

shopexamples.png

shopusebars.png

Brutaka's Request Shop!
~OPEN~
Rules:
1. Use a form! I don't just have them there for my personal health!
2. If you are not completely satisfied with your result, or if you think I have made a mistake, please feel free tell me kindly, and I will happily correct the problem.
3. If you are interested in being a worker, please pm (private message) me with examples.
4. If you don't know what one of the types of art are, or if you have any extra questions, pm me. Don't clutter the shop!
5. If I pm you, reply with a pm, not with a post.
6. Give Credit to the Creator!
7. All SPPF rules, of course.
8. Those banned will continue to be banned for as long as I indicated. Don't complain, or question me about either.
Forms:
Color Recolor:
-Pokemon(Max of 3):
-Color:
-Outline:
-Notes:
-Method of Recieving:

-Pokemon: [Name the Pokemon that you wish to be recolored.(Up to 3)]
-Color: [The colors for me to use. Ex: Blue]
-Outline: You may have a outline on your image. Specify a color, or put 'no outline' if you don't want one.
-Notes: [Here you can write any extra details for me to know about your request.]
-Method of Receiving: [I know that some may not want to return to the shop repeatedly to receive their request. So here you can tell me if you want me to pm, vm, or just simply post the result.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pokemon Color Recolor:
-Pokemon(Max of 3):
-Pokemon whose color to use:
-Outline:
-Notes:
-Method of Recieving:

-Pokemon: [Name the Pokemon that you wish to be recolored.(Up to 3)]
-Pokemon whose color to use: [The colors for me to use. Ex: Giratina's Colors]
-Outline: You may have a outline on your image. Specify a color, or put 'no outline' if you don't want one.
-Notes: [Here you can write any extra details for me to know about your request.]
-Method of Receiving: [I know that some may not want to return to the shop repeatedly to receive their request. So here you can tell me if you want me to pm, vm, or just simply post the result.]
Shadow Recolor:
-Pokemon(Up to 3):
-Darkness of Shade:
-Outline:
-Notes:
-Method of Receiving:

-Pokemon: [Names the Pokemon that you wish to be recolored shadow.(Up to 3)]
-Darkness of Shade(1-10): [Here, choose how dark you want the Pokemon's coloring to be, 1 being the lightest, 10 being the darkest.]

Fusions:
-Pokemon(Max of 6):
-Base:
-Outline:
-Notes:
-Method of Recieving:

-Pokemon: [Name as many pokemon as you want(up to six).]
-Base: [Name the Pokemon who you wish to have as the base]
-Notes: [Here you can write any extra details for me to know about your request. Ex: any specifications, like use a certain part, or a certain color scheme]
Fusion+Recolor:
-Pokemon(up to 3):
-Base:
Choose One-
-a): Shadow|Darkness of Shade(1-10):
-b): Color Recolor|Color:
-c): Pokemon Color Recolor|Pokemon whose colors I will use:
-Outline:
-Notes:
-Method of Receiving:

-Pokemon: [List the Pokemon to be fused. Same limits as normal fusion]
-Base [Same as under fusion]
Choose One-
-a) Shadow|Darkness of Shade(1-10): [Same as shadow]
-b) Color Recolor|Color: [Same as recolors]
-c) Pokemon Color Recolor|Pokemon whose colors I will use: [Same as recolors]
-Notes:
Cosplay:
-Pokemon:
-Trainer:
-Partner Pokemon(Yes/No):
-Outline:
-Notes:
-Method of Recieving:

-Pokemon: [Name the pokemon you want to fuse the trainer with.]
-Trainer: [Name the Trainer who you wish to have as the base. Be Specific!You will need to provide game their from, and their name/type of trainer.]
-Partner Pokemon(Yes/No): Do you want the Pokemon it is fused with to also be beside your Trainer?
-Notes: [Here you can write any extra details for me to know about your request. Ex: any specifications, like use a certain part, or a certain color scheme]
Userbars:
-Pokemon(Up to as many as will fit):
-Pokemon Face Direction(Left/Right):
-Pokemon Position(Left/Right):
-Font(1/2/3)(See Examples):
-Text:
-Background Color(Try to keep the amount of colors low):
-Pokemon Pop Effect(In/Out):
-Notes:
-Method of Receiving:

-Pokemon(Up to as many as will fit): [Name the Pokemon to be used]
-Pokemon Face Direction(Left/Right): [Specify the direction the Pokemon are to be facing]
-Pokemon Position(Left/Right): [Specify where the Pokemon should be. Note that the text will be in any open space.]
-Font(1/2/3)(See Examples): [The Font to use. See the Examples for the Font numbers]
-Text: [The actual literal words to be one the Userbar]
-Background Color(Try to keep the amount of colors low): [The background Gradient colors to use]
-Pokemon Pop Effect(In/Out): [Should the Pokemon be In the Userbar(Ex. 2) or Out(Ex. 1 & 2.)]
News:
-BrutakaBlaziken: ~Open~
-Currently accepting one more worker!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Userbars Added. Sure to be a great hit!
-'Outline' Feature added. 'Partner Pokemon' Feature added to Trainer Fusion.
-Blackened removed, replaced by trainer fusion.
-Shop open and approved by Sweet May.
Banned:
None yet, let's keep it that way!

|--Be Sure To Read The Rules Before Posting A Request!--|

Last edited:

ever

I'll help you out and be the first to request!
Shadow
-Pokemon: Eevee
-Darkness of Shade: ~9
-Notes: None

ever

oh hey i need another one.
Shadow
-Pokemon: Ninetales
-Darkness of Shade(1-10): ~8

Bombadil

The Narrator
I'd like a Shadow please.

-Pokemon: Flygon, Froslass.(Up to 3)]
-Darkness of Shade(1-10): Flygon at 6, Froslass at 8 please.
-Notes: Can you use Flygon's Gen III sprite, and Froslass' Platinum sprite?

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
-Pokemon: [Name as many pokemon as you want, but try to keep it six or less if possible] Machamp, Shiny Metagross, Shiny Miltank
-Base: [Name the Pokemon who you wish to have as the base]Machamp
-Notes: [Here you can write any extra details for me to know about your request. Ex: any specifications, like use a certain part, or a certain color scheme] Other than the shinys mentioned earlier, none. Just have fun! I guarantee I will be happy with the result:)

Bombadil

The Narrator
Thank you very much! They look awesome. :)

Do you mind if I ask someone to transfer them onto a banner or somesuch later on? I'll still credit you, of course.

Last edited:

TrickyFox

Fox Trainer
I'd like a fusion, please, of my two favorites.
-Pokemon: Vulpix and Zorua
-Base: Zorua
-Method of Receiving: Post the result

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
I'd like a Shadow Please.
Pokemon- Lugia
Darkness- 8
Notes- Attemp to make it look like shadow lugia from XD gale of darkness, although this is not nessesary.
VM or PM me the results.

TrickyFox

Fox Trainer
Thanks! It looks great! Better than I could've ever done it! For anyone that read the question that was here before, I found out how already.

Last edited:

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Shadow:
-Pokemon: Shiny Metagross, Arceus, Crobat
-Darkness of Shade(1-10): 5
-Notes: Try to make them look like the Celebi in way of color
-Method of Receiving: You can just post it here:)

Last edited:
Shadow:
-Pokemon: Latios and Latias
-Darkness of Shade(1-10): Latios-9, Latias-8
-Notes: N/A
-Method of Receiving: Just post it here, but if you could VM me when you're finished, that'd be great.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Shadow:
Pokemon: Ho-oh & Reshiram
Darkness Of Shade: 7 or 8. whichever looks best
Notes: Be sure to make Ho-oh's eyes red and Reshiram's eyes the same.
Method Of Recieval: PM please.
Recolor:
Pokemon: Zekrom
Color: Reshirams Colors
Notes: Nope
Method Of Recieval: Pm please!
Thanks in advance!

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I would like a Shadow please!

Pokemon: Blaziken, Haxorus, Sceptile
Darkness Of Shade(1-10): Blaziken: 7, Haxorus: 5, Sceptile: 9
Notes: Please use the 5th Gen Sprites for this, if you weren't already!
Method of Recieving: Pm or Vm, whichever you choose.