• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brutal Legend Anyone?

Passafist666

The Wanderer
I'm wandering if anyone has this game for 360 and would like to play with me against brutal AIs. Just for the hell of it.

If we do well together we can try in matchmaking (If we can even find any players).

I'd prefer 4 people but I'm lucky to get one. If we get more than four we can probably just do a custom match against each other.

Also, I don't have any of the DLCs...

Any Takers?

Slick

Banned
Haven't played Brutal Legend in ages because of that one ****ing boss battle with that chick that you wanna dig out. ****ing ridiculous, even on Normal.

And no, I don't want you to tell me how to beat her, shut up.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
I'm wandering if anyone has this game for 360 and would like to play with me against brutal AIs. Just for the hell of it.

If we do well together we can try in matchmaking (If we can even find any players).

I'd prefer 4 people but I'm lucky to get one. If we get more than four we can probably just do a custom match against each other.

Also, I don't have any of the DLCs...

Any Takers?

Gears of War 3 came out, play that instead. Brutal Legend versus isn't fun.

Passafist666

The Wanderer
Haven't played Brutal Legend in ages because of that one ****ing boss battle with that chick that you wanna dig out. ****ing ridiculous, even on Normal.

And no, I don't want you to tell me how to beat her, shut up.

I'm asking if anyone wants to play multiplayer with me. How come every forum I post tbthis on no one stays on topic? It's freakin' annoying. I'm asking if anyone wants to play multiplayer with me vs AI. Nothing mroe or less. It's a simple question.