• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

barath

Hi everyone, this is my Platinum team right now... I completed 6 gyms

my team is:

Pokemon #1: Empoleon Item: Shell Bell, lvl 41

Moves: aqua jet,brine,surf,Peck

Pokemon #2: Crobat, lvl 38

Moves: mean look,bite,wing attack,C ray

Pokemon #3: Luxray, lvl 35 ability: Intimidate

Moves: T fang,spark,bite,Swagger

Pokemon #4: Eevee Item: Soothe Bell, lvl 20 ability:Adaptabilty

Moves: Helping hand,tackle, sand attack,tail whip

Future it will be a: flareon/Glaceon

Pokemon #5: Togetic, lvl 25, ability:Hustle

moves : Yawn,Charm,Metronome,Follow me

Notes: This Pokemon is a just a filler...

Pokemon #6:????????

Notes: It will be a Houndour(if eevee becomes a glaceon), Swinub(if eevee become a flareon).. I will replace togetic with some grass type[mostly roselia], whenever i get a strong one

This is my team guys, So gimme some suggestions.. especially I gonna evolve my eevee only after ur decisions...Tell me which is a better fire poke, flareon or houndoom... same way which is a better ice pokemon- mamoswine or glaceon.. Its future is in your hands.. lolz..

I seriously dont care for natures cuz i wont breed...

arceus03

Note: I won't be bothering with natures ;)

dpmfa395.png

Empoleon
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-Yawn/Toxic/Stealth Rock/Agility/Flash Cannon/Signal Beam (Pt)
Special version

-Swords Dance
-Aqua Jet/Waterfall
-Drill Peck/Earthquake
-Brick Break/Avalanche
Physical version

Avoid using 2 moves of the same types in one Pokemon (e.g Surf, Aqua Jet, Brine on Empoleon) it hinders your type coverage. An Empoleon with Ice Beam and Grass Knot is able to take on more opponents. Also, as Empoleon has higher SAtk than Atk, stick to special moves. Unless you have Empoleon with a +Atk nature (Adamant, Lonely, Naughty etc)

dpmfa169.png

Crobat
-Aerial Ace/Wing Attack
-Cross Poison
-HP Fight (if you're lucky)/ U-Turn/X-Scissor
-Steel Wing

Or, a special version
-Nasty Plot
-Air Slash
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball/Heat Wave (Pt)

dpmfa405.png

Luxray
-Spark/Thunderbolt
-Return
-Iron Tail/Superpower (Pt)
-Crunch
The best a Luxray could do without breeding. If you have Platinum, Superpower is a MUST.

dpmfa468.png

Togekiss
Serene Grace ability
-Air Slash
-Thunder Wave/Body Slam
-Aura Sphere
-filler (Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Roost/Grass Knot etc)
The ParaFlinch set, known for its... well... wtv.

Nasty Plot set
-Nasty Plot
-Aura Sphere
-Air Slash
-Baton Pass/filler
BUT Nasty Plot is an egg move.. Too bad.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see your first statement. If this is Platinum, Flareon has one good addition to its movepool; Superpower. Houndoom also gets Sucker Punch, too.

Last edited:

barath

thank you very much.. but what about the eevee factor? I am so confused.. I cant proceed further now..

arceus03

^Well. I wouldn't like to be harsh, but the moves were a bit redundant. :p

^^It's really up to you. I'd say Flareon (as you're going to pick Swinub then, because Mamoswine is great) but Flareon has limited movepool. To be exact, the Eeveelutions are all quite limited, but whatever.

barath

ok..but if i evolve it to glaceon, will houndoom be good?

Please read the RMT rules. To post your current team, you need to have at least 7 badges (or preferably have completed the E4, but whatever). When you're this early in the game, there really isn't much to rate. Until you have 7 badges/Beaten the E4, you can post a projected team. Also, please post in the correct format next time.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.