• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BT Help

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
The longest streak I've ever gotten was 49. I lost right after I beat Palmer the second time.

Dragonite @ Persim Berry
Naive (+Spd, -SpD)

Thunderpunch
Outrage
Aerial Ace
Dragon Dance

Blissey @ Leftovers
Quiet (+SpA, -Spd)

Aromatherapy
Flamethrower
Thunderwave
Softboiled

Metagross @ Enigma Berry/Focus Sash (I don't remember)
Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Explosion
Agility

For the record, I have a secondary adamant Metagross. It can't take damage like my other one can. I didn't breed any one of these three pokemon for nature, but they all turned out to be all right anyways. Heck, I didn't even breed Dragonite. The reason Dragonite knows Aerial ace is for pokemon that use evasion moves and for the ever-so abundant fighting types, as well as for the lack of any better flying type attacks.

So what do I need to achieve a 100 win streak?

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Dragonite@Yache Berry
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Inner Focus

Dragon Dance/Agility
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Punch

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Serene Grace

Calm Mind
Softboiled
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Metagross@Life Orb
Adamant (+Atk, -SP. Atk)
Trait: Clear Body

Agility
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Explosion

Scyther23

Teh Win
You don't breed? What a shame. Dragonite should have a Yache berry, to weaken the threat of ice-type attacks. I would replace Outrage with Dragon Claw, but it's really your choice. EQ instead of TPunch.

Blissey should be calm. Give it Softboiled, Thunderwave, Ice Beam, and probably Armoatherapy.

Metagross looks good, but use the adamant one instead.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Dragonite's double weakness to ice has never presented itself as a problem in the battle tower. One dragon dance and it can demolish opponents with outrage, and make a nice recovery with the persim berry. If not, metagross can deal with anything dragonite can't. And in the case of pokemon like milotic, blissey just absorbs every single attack they have until they need to use struggle. It takes a while, but it gets the job done.

If natures are such a concern, i have an adamant metagross evd in attack and defense. I also have an adamant dragonair that has not yet been evd. Blissey has never been a problem. In fact, it's forced some opponenets to quit in Battle Revolutions.