1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BT Help

Discussion in '4th Gen RMT' started by Skaisdead, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Skaisdead

Skaisdead Movers and Shakers

The longest streak I've ever gotten was 49. I lost right after I beat Palmer the second time.

Dragonite @ Persim Berry
    Naive (+Spd, -SpD)

Thunderpunch
    Outrage
    Aerial Ace
    Dragon Dance

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Quiet (+SpA, -Spd)

Aromatherapy
    Flamethrower
    Thunderwave
    Softboiled

Metagross @ Enigma Berry/Focus Sash (I don't remember)
    Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Meteor Mash
    Earthquake
    Explosion
    Agility

For the record, I have a secondary adamant Metagross. It can't take damage like my other one can. I didn't breed any one of these three pokemon for nature, but they all turned out to be all right anyways. Heck, I didn't even breed Dragonite. The reason Dragonite knows Aerial ace is for pokemon that use evasion moves and for the ever-so abundant fighting types, as well as for the lack of any better flying type attacks.

So what do I need to achieve a 100 win streak?

2. randomn00b

randomn00b Arcane Trainer

Dragonite@Yache Berry
    Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
    Trait: Inner Focus

Dragon Dance/Agility
    Dragon Claw/Outrage
    Earthquake
    Fire Punch

Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold (+Def, -Atk)
    Trait: Serene Grace

Calm Mind
    Softboiled
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam

Metagross@Life Orb
    Adamant (+Atk, -SP. Atk)
    Trait: Clear Body

Agility
    Earthquake
    Meteor Mash
    Explosion

3. Scyther23

Scyther23 Teh Win

You don't breed? What a shame. Dragonite should have a Yache berry, to weaken the threat of ice-type attacks. I would replace Outrage with Dragon Claw, but it's really your choice. EQ instead of TPunch.

Blissey should be calm. Give it Softboiled, Thunderwave, Ice Beam, and probably Armoatherapy.

Metagross looks good, but use the adamant one instead.

4. Skaisdead

Skaisdead Movers and Shakers

Dragonite's double weakness to ice has never presented itself as a problem in the battle tower. One dragon dance and it can demolish opponents with outrage, and make a nice recovery with the persim berry. If not, metagross can deal with anything dragonite can't. And in the case of pokemon like milotic, blissey just absorbs every single attack they have until they need to use struggle. It takes a while, but it gets the job done.

If natures are such a concern, i have an adamant metagross evd in attack and defense. I also have an adamant dragonair that has not yet been evd. Blissey has never been a problem. In fact, it's forced some opponenets to quit in Battle Revolutions.