• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BT team- 2 choices and a cross-over

Mye

Someone has to win..
I thought I'd post my own battle-tower team...enjoy:

Scizor@choice band
Adamant
Technician
☆U-turn
☆Wing Attack
☆Night Slash
☆Iron Head/Bullet Punch

Medicham@Leftovers
Hasty
Huge Power
□Calm Mind
□Bulk Up
□Substitute
□Baton Pass

Azelf@Choice specs/scarf
Modest
Levitate
△Psychic
△Shadow Ball
△Flamethrower
△Explosion

This set has to be one of my favourite to use at the battle tower. Band-Scizor leads it off, but also tends to end it. Anything that scizor can't get a super-effective hit on is STAB u-turned, which usually does around 60-65% neutral damage. Azelf is the scarfer/specs user in this set, covering most of the pkmn that resist scizor. Medicham is the interesting cross-over between the two...just set up a substitute, then baton-pass calm minds to azelf/bulk ups to scizor. Rate away!

Tyranitarphantom

seems so familiar...
Theres not really a reason to have a passer like Medicham in Battle Tower. Battles are not very long in Battle Tower, so it's a better idea to just run another sweeper in that spot. Lati@s and Garchomp are excellent Pokemon in Battle Tower.

As for your Scizor, those moves don't really do much for it. I reccomend using this set instead:

Scizor @ Choice Band
248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Ability- Technician
Nature- Adamant
~Bullet Punch
~U-turn
~Quick Attack
~Superpower

Night Slash and Wing Attack are pretty bad on Scizor, Bullet Punch is mandatory on any Scizor, Quick Attack is a great priority move for Scizor to hit Pokemon who resist Steel, and Superpower is just a powerful attack to hit Steel-types. U-turn da bess

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Ever heard of something called igrmt?

As that is where this belongs.