• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BT Team to conquer

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
For those who rated my last one, this team is one I thought of, but it's still in the planning stage.

Dusknoir@Choice Scarf/Leftovers
[Need a good EV spread]
[need a good nature]
Shadow Punch/Shadow Sneak
Focus Punch
Substitute
Trick/Pain Split/Will-o-wisp/Destiny Bond
Here's a new one, I literally just thought of this, I used V4E's advice about Sub and decided that a SubPuncher would work excellently, I'm not sure on a STAB move (but Focus Punch has more power than both, btw). I don't know which last move to use, Trick for TrickScarf, WoW to cripple Aerodactyl (who I hate), Pain Split for healing, or Destiny Bond to take the foe with him. The Item will depend of if he uses Trick or not.

Garchomp@Leftovers/Lum Berry/Shell Bell/Yache Berry
EVs: 252atk 6satk 252spd
Jolly Nature
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Substitute
He's all set and done, no changes here. But I am wondering on an item if Dusknoir gets Lefties.

Heatran@Choice Scarf/Focus Sash/Shuca Berry
EVs: 48atk 252satk 206spd
Modest Nature
Earth Power
Dragon Pulse
Explosion
Flamethrower
A Scarfed revenge-killer, yet again he's fully trained and cannot be altered (he does have access to HP Grass). I'll probably give him a Sash if Dusknoir gets a Scarf.

There you have it, but I am wondering on whether or not to switch Chomp for a Flygon or Salamence to cover Heatran's 4x Ground weakness.

Poke_noob

black trainer
Dusknoir @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SDef
Careful/Impish Nature
-Shadow Sneak
-Thunderpunch
-Will-o-wisp
-Pain Split

Garchomp @Life Orb
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spd
Jolly Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang

Heatran @Choice Scarf
EVs: 48 Atk / 252 SAtk / 208 Spd
Mild Nature
- Overheat
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Explosion

dragonmasta

For those who rated my last one, this team is one I thought of, but it's still in the planning stage.

Dusknoir@Leftovers
not sure but max HP and Def ad put the rest in atk
impish
Shadow Punch/Shadow Sneak
Focus Punch
Substitute
Trick/Pain Split/Will-o-wisp/Destiny Bond
Here's a new one, I literally just thought of this, I used V4E's advice about Sub and decided that a SubPuncher would work excellently, I'm not sure on a STAB move (but Focus Punch has more power than both, btw). I don't know which last move to use, Trick for TrickScarf, WoW to cripple Aerodactyl (who I hate), Pain Split for healing, or Destiny Bond to take the foe with him. The Item will depend of if he uses Trick or not.

not sure about subpunch but ill leave it

Garchomp@Leftovers/Lum Berry/Shell Bell/Yache Berry
EVs: 252atk 6satk 252spd
Jolly Nature
Outrage
Earthquake
swords dance
Substitute
He's all set and done, no changes here. But I am wondering on an item if Dusknoir gets Lefties.

Heatran@Choice Scarf/Focus Sash/Shuca Berry
EVs: 48atk 252satk 206spd
Modest Nature
Earth Power
Dragon Pulse
HP Grass
Flamethrower
A Scarfed revenge-killer, yet again he's fully trained and cannot be altered (he does have access to HP Grass). I'll probably give him a Sash if Dusknoir gets a Scarf.

There you have it, but I am wondering on whether or not to switch Chomp for a Flygon or Salamence to cover Heatran's 4x Ground weakness.

you know the drill
not much doesn't get OHKO'ed by a +4 or even +2 garchomp outrage

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
OK...just on the Heatran, the set will be walled completely by Salamence and Alataria. And I don't want to get walled by anything. And for Chomp, that set is walled by Skarmory, Bronzong, and Shedinja. For Dusknoir, could he be a special wall? My Chomp has a good defense IV and Heatran is resistant to most physical blows (except EQ, of course) and WoW cuts atk anyway.

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
Don't worry about Shedinja, he disappears after battle 20, so you won't lose any big streaks.

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
OK, thanks, now I'm thinking about swapping Dusknoir for a Starmie. Here it is:

Starmie@Leftovers
172hp 120satk 216 spd
Timid Nature
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Substitute/Recover

Still want an opinion for or against switching Chomp for a Flygon to have a switch-in for Ground.

EDIT: Here's the Flygon:

Flygon@Yache Berry
EVs: 4hp 252satk 252spd
Adamant/Jolly Nature
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Substitute

No Fire Blast for anti-hax reasons

Last edited: