• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bubbles Bubble tastic Bubbling Hidden Ability and IV Breedery NOW FEATURING BUBBLES!

Maver1ck

The ponyta is adamant and is missing spAtk. I don't need a pokeball vivilion anymore but am more than willing to give you the ponyta

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
I thought you were after a Japanese 6IV Ditto?? I still have plenty of Dittos.

Katoka

So I am looking for the following Bulbasaur Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/x

Nidoran Male/ Adamant/ hustle 31/31/31/x/31/31

Trecko/Unburden/Docile/ 31/31/X/31/31/31 all preferably nicknamable.

How many non Kalos born shinnies will it cost to breed them?

How many shinies will it cost me for you to breed them for me?

Maver1ck

Yes I can still use the ditto just been kind of busy at home will try to get back to you in about a week unless you want to trade for the ponyta

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
What I was thinking was one of my 6IV Japanese(shiny or non-shin really makes no difference, one's just more rare) for the Ponyta. Normally Id ask for 2:1 for them, but I go for less when someone offers something I could use/am looking for

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
tubanate do u have ur full list up yet

roms05

Pokemon Enthusiast
Hello, I can breed you a lightningrod goldeen, ironfist chimchar, and storm drain lileep. I can breed them with the egg move you want without the need for transfer. also, i can breed them for you in specific nature and iv spread you want.

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Just stopping by to do two things.
FIRST: My list is fully up. The only thing I did not put up is my collection of NKB Shinies still on my 5Gen game.
SECOND: Just also bumping this shop.

Maver1ck

pm me when you want to do the trade please and thanks for the help

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
ok tubanate thanks i will have a look

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
hi tubanate im interested in that shiny 6 iv salamance and i dont have any 6 iv shinys my self but i can offer events or shiny legends(with my shiny legends u probably have cuz u gave all off mine to me) so let me now what u want for it

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
hi tubanate im interested in that shiny 6 iv salamance and i dont have any 6 iv shinys my self but i can offer events or shiny legends(with my shiny legends u probably have cuz u gave all off mine to me) so let me now what u want for it

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
i accidentally posted 2 and it wont let me delete one

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Which Events do you have??

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
ok i have michina arceus, TRU arceus, plasma deoxys, plasma shiny genesect, shiny eppie mew, mystery mew, shiny gamestop suicune, shiny gamestop raikou, sumer 2013 shiny giratina, sumer 2013 keldeo, movie 14 victini, meloetta, TRU dragonite, shiny hydreigon, pokebank celeby thats all oh and if we trade i would like a clone back of my pokemon

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
I believe I have all of them. I will check on the Michina, but I think I do. Also, if that Eppie is the one Vampaze had, it's not perfect. It is only 3 IV's.

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
ok i really want that salamance do u want anything else. oh and that eppie wasn't from my brother it was from one of my friends

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Yeah, turns out the only one you have(other than that new Eppie) that I don't have is indeed the Michina Arceus. If the Eppie is actually 6IV, I can do that. If not, the Arceus.

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
i just looked and the eppie is only 2 ivs so its the michina arceus oh and could u do a clone back

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
wait i had another look im pretty sure the shiny eppie mew is flawless