• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bubbles Bubble tastic Bubbling Hidden Ability and IV Breedery NOW FEATURING BUBBLES!

My apologise for any late responces im currently in Exam week prep so I seldome have time to go online here to check due to studying and other responsiblilitys, This should be over within the next week, Also yes I can send you one mr. ST48 as long as they arnot hacked and I do check also unfortunatly Cool freeze I am unable to breed hidden powers as I have yet to master that as such I donot offer hidden power breeding services I can still breed out a Modest Rotom with IV set 31/xx/31/31/31/31

VentusUmbra

Hey, I'm very interested in a 6 IV Ditto. It says "pay in shinies", which is fine with me, but I'd have to know how many shinies you want for it and which ones you already have. Moreover, most of my shinies' natures pretty much suck, so I'd also have to know if you care about that or if you just collect them regardless of nature and IVs :O

Edit: Nvm, just read your signature. I still need to know how many shinies I'd have to give up though :p

Last edited:

Dragga

Questing Beast
Hello! I was wondering if I could arrange a trade for an Unburden Treecko in exchange for an Imposter Ditto. :3

I would only ask for one in exchange however I would like to know what ones youd offer

Hello! I was wondering if I could arrange a trade for an Unburden Treecko in exchange for an Imposter Ditto. :3

Gladley Let me breed it out for you And ill pm you when its ready

VentusUmbra

Alright :)
This is the list you can pick from:

Aipom
Loudred
Minccino
Nosepass
Pachirisu
Wingull
Duosion
Sandile
Chikorita (not from Kalos)

So yeah, this is pretty much what I can offer. Barring Chikorita, all of these are from Friend Safaris :)

Gladley Let me breed it out for you And ill pm you when its ready

Alright :)
This is the list you can pick from:

Aipom
Loudred
Minccino
Nosepass
Pachirisu
Wingull
Duosion
Sandile
Chikorita (not from Kalos)

So yeah, this is pretty much what I can offer. Barring Chikorita, all of these are from Friend Safaris :)

Ill grab the chikorita if ya dont mind

Yeah that'd be fine. So, when can you trade? Starting tomorrow, I'll be available until next monday.

FC: 4382 2798 7901

Gladly sounds good

VentusUmbra

Okay, so, it turns out I'm available now, too. We can basically trade whenever you're ready, just tell me when to be online :)

Okay, so, it turns out I'm available now, too. We can basically trade whenever you're ready, just tell me when to be online :)

Lol good to know several hours after you post that haha if you see me online just send me a trade

VentusUmbra

Right. If you happen to see me first, you can send me a trade as well :)

Edit: Everything looks fine to me. Thanks for the Ditto :3

Last edited:

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
I'm interest in

- Ha bulbasaur
- Ha charmander

And a breeding project if you can

Ha electrike
modest
IVs ( looking for HP ice)
Nn blitzkrieg

I have
Regenerator ho-oh
And multiscale Lugia to offer for these.

If interested

Maver1ck

I am interested in a JAP perfect Ditto I can offer either of these events:
SUM2013 Dialga
WIN2011 Celebi

I have an 5IV ponyta with flame body and EM horn drill for you (no charge I am breeding for a shiny and have plenty)

Also do you happen to have a poke ball pattern Vivilion?

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi! First of all just want to say thanks for making rare or hard to find HAs available! I'm looking for a HA Ledyba with an Adamant Nature, IVs would be great but if not that's ok.

I have a HA Mantine if you're still in need of one, with a Modest Nature and 2 egg moves, Haze and Amnesia I think (They're on White 2 bred). :)

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Maverick, I am the one you talk to here for Events, Shinies, and 6IV Dittos. We actually already have both the Dialga and Celebi, and we also have Pokeball Vivillon, Gentle nature. That Ponyta is definitely interesting me, if you can tell me what IV it is missing, and its nature.

tsubasa292

Ars Artis Gratia
Not sure if this is allowed, but can I offer a tier 1 and 2 tier 2s for a tier 3? (did that even make sense?)
what I'm trying to say is I'd like to offer:
F run away venonat, F damp horsea, and analytic porygon for M regenerator slowpoke with 31/xx/31/31/31/0 and calm nature (and can it be nicknamed?)

Nevermind, you've been MIA for 2 weeks...

Last edited: