• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bucking the Treasure Trend! (649)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Well Stark Mountain wasn't in the vicinity. I guess that if the writing staff had wanted, they could've changed its location here, tho we had seen Heatran already in Dp any way so we didn't need to see one again even with Buck involved. ^^;

That's a good point. I just wanted to see Baku star in an episode with an actual plot that mattered, but instead he was shoved into this episode that seemed average at best. Also, I'm a little vexed regarding the fact that Baku's relation to Ohba of the Four Heavenly Kings was practically ignored in this episode.

Shayuin

Banned
They didn't mention Buck's relation to Flint. Sigh. For a filler it was pretty good. I will admit my attention wasn't completely into it, but I did get the gist of everything that was said and going on.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, Baku's dream of finding the ruins and treasure was reminiscent of Indiana Jones, and one thing that I found amusing was just how far he was willing to go to reach his goal while neglecting the dangers involved.

Daizy

I call you honey
Eh, this episode was forgettable. Like that pre-Hoenn League Wailord filler, just that this is DP's version. I think Charon and Heatran should have been saved for this episode's story line instead.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Vulpicks said:
and the Draco Meteor joke was gold.

I found it kind of dull by this point, and I wish that it hadn't been so overused for a quick laugh. It just didn't entertain me since Fukamaru had so much more to offer than a gag.