1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Bucking the Treasure Trend! (649)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors' started by Serebii, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

That's a good point. I just wanted to see Baku star in an episode with an actual plot that mattered, but instead he was shoved into this episode that seemed average at best. Also, I'm a little vexed regarding the fact that Baku's relation to Ohba of the Four Heavenly Kings was practically ignored in this episode.

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Shayuin

Shayuin Banned

They didn't mention Buck's relation to Flint. Sigh. For a filler it was pretty good. I will admit my attention wasn't completely into it, but I did get the gist of everything that was said and going on.

3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

But was it even necessary? I mean, at most we might have seen a Flint flashback and that's it.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

In retrospect, Baku's dream of finding the ruins and treasure was reminiscent of Indiana Jones, and one thing that I found amusing was just how far he was willing to go to reach his goal while neglecting the dangers involved.

MockingJ and Jerimiyah like this.
  5. Vulpicks

Vulpicks Well-Known Member

Fun episode, though it could have been better. I really enjoyed Buck's character, and the Draco Meteor joke was gold.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  6. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Eh, this episode was forgettable. Like that pre-Hoenn League Wailord filler, just that this is DP's version. I think Charon and Heatran should have been saved for this episode's story line instead.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I found it kind of dull by this point, and I wish that it hadn't been so overused for a quick laugh. It just didn't entertain me since Fukamaru had so much more to offer than a gag.

MockingJ likes this.