• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Budew, Budiw, Buduh, Budliah, and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
Read teh topic! THIS IS TO STOP YOU FROM THIS! I'm getting annoyed. And I am seing serebii getting annoyed by this too. it is giving everyone a headaque. I have prrof what it's name is.

Say Hi to Budia! it makes sence doesnt it? Alot of pokemon usaly have similarities in it's name. (Example: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, venasaur) Roselia, Budia

If this is true, get ready to find out the evo's name ends with ia, or beguins with rose, or something.

Also, if you dont agree with me, don't just go say "I think it is something else! Blah blah blakah-flakah blah"

Give me proof. Ok? Thanks!

~m190049 ;212;

Last edited:

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I could say the same thing. Give me proof. You could've easily edited the pic.

I'm not saying it can't be Budia, but your attitude makes you look bad.

E.J.S

Gurren Lagann.
I think M190049 is right about the name. If you look very closely you can see that the name is 5 letters and that the last 3 look like d-i-a. But Im not going to say that I know that this is the name for sure because I don't know that it is.

"L"

I keep reading it as boodia, eventhough it is bud ia, and you know what else is annoying threads like this.

Buddah? Oops, nevermind.

Cor

um, and stuff
Why don't you look up Fuwarido's and Scorpis' name then. They are there too. Or you edited

Last edited:

hevver

Heart of Darkness
You have to see it clearly to believe
it. For example, When I dont have my glasses
on, I can read the board a little different
from how the others read it... well alot
different.

I mean we need a clear proof.

and yeah m34975307, you're
making yourself look bad.

I mean you dont know what the name
really is yet, and still you post a completely
different thread about the vague information?!
I mean come on.

m190049

Local psychopath
Why don't you look up Fuwarido's and Scorpis' name then. They are there too. Or you edited

Wha? That doesnt make any sence. I was just able to make this name out. i cant make the other ones out cause they arent as clear. I didn't edit. Exept for darkneing the lines on the part on the left.

You have to see it clearly to believe
it. For example, When I dont have my glasses
on, I can read the board a little different
from how the others read it... well alot
different.

I mean we need a clear proof.

and yeah m34975307, ITS M190049!!!! you're
making yourself look bad.

I mean you dont know what the name
really is yet, and still you post a completely
different thread about the vague information?!
I mean come on.

That doesnt make any sence. Everybody has been fighting about it's name. And serebii was getting angry too. So i was just making it clearer for everyone.

mrhiyuck

curious
Really, it looks like 6 letters instead of 5.

And yes, these threads are boring and spam.

Xan

Sexier than Yoda
Mesa also thinks it has 6 letters and i do see "ia" but the front line is too blurry.

cartman1

You could kind make out some of the letters.
To me it looks like it says BUDEY or BUDLY

RandomPerson123

You could be right cause Rozureia does sound nice or Rozureida just to keep the a.

Sheimii

Ice Leader
To be honest, the pog looks like it says Budlia to me, I think the thing you think is an "i" is actually an "l" and the strange gap between the "i" and the "a" is just distorted too much to make out a "i"

Kalavinka

What's Rozerade's name going to be if this is true.

I seriously doubt they're going to change Roserade, as its name consists of two English words.

--;491;

Chris

Old Coot
And you had to make a topic about this why?

Status
Not open for further replies.