• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Buffet of a Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: All resemblance to anybody is most likely a big coincidence.

CHAPTER ONE: Enter Dilasc​

"Stop, you're hurting me!" pleaded Dilasc as a skrawny looking girl pushed him around

"Shut up punk and give me your afternoon brunch money!" demanded the girl

Dilasc, shaking, reached into the pocket of his red pants and pulled out a few PokeDollars. The girl snatched the PokeDollars out Dilasc's hands and punched him straight in the stomach. Dilasc grabbed his stomach and fell down. The girl spit on Dilasc's face and walked away in triumph.

After a few minutes, Dilasc mustered the strength to stand back up. He glanced at his calculator/watch combination. I'm going to be late for PokeSchool. He walked slowly on the dirt road that led to Mesohonee PokeSchool.

Dilasc eventually got to class...late.

"That's the second time in a row, Dilasc, you know what that means." said his teacher, Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg

"No, I don't want to, please, this girl, she beat me up." cried Dilasc

The class started laughing tremendously.

"What a loser." stated Dentene, a classmate, cooly

"Class, calm down." said Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg
with a giggle in his voice "I'l believe you this time, Dilasc."

"Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg
..." said Aflar "Why does Dilasc suck so much?"

Mr Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg ignored the question.

"Okay class, we must immediatly start today's battle tests if we don't want to run out of time." said Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg

Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg grabbed a paper from his desk and pinned it on a nearby bulletin board

"These are the battle pairings, you may line up and look at them, and I'l see you all of you at the battle field to referee in ten minutes" stated Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg

Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg left the room. Besides
Mr. Zanzibarousenborkenskeeldilascsuckseturgeessonburg's instructions, everybody stampeded toward the rulings and surrounded it, not in a line at all. Dilasc of course was in the back. As more people left for the battle field, Dilasc got closer and closer to the pairings. A big group of people left at the same time, and then...he could see the results! He was against the best student in the class, Dentene!

Dilasc

Boip!
Excuse me while I laugh loudly. While I laugh very, VERY loudly.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11111ONE111

Ya know, they say jealousy is the fifth best form of flattery, right after sucking up, friendship, respect, and imitation, in that order!

ANYWAY! I think your *** is fried little man. It is so VERY, VERY FRIED

Bye bye dementine, It was... well, we're gonna have a party with your departure, little man.

Tell me, were you planning to get back at everyone who reviewed your Saudi story with this weak propaganda? Was Renegade or Psychic next on your hatelist. If they were, (and I'd bet they are) then I must say, consider MY words to be a ****ing peace corps in compare to whoever else you think you can bash.

Last edited:
Dilasc said:
Excuse me while I laugh loudly. While I laugh very, VERY loudly.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11111ONE111

Ya know, they say jealousy is the fifth best form of flattery, right after sucking up, friendship, respect, and imitation, in that order!

ANYWAY! I think your *** is fried little man. It is so VERY, VERY FRIED

Bye bye dementine, It was... well, we're gonna have a party with your departure, little man.

Tell me, were you planning to get back at everyone who reviewed your Saudi story with this weak propaganda? Was Renegade or Psychic next on your hatelist. If they were, (and I'd bet they are) then I must say, consider MY words to be a ****ing peace corps in compare to whoever else you think you can bash.

Oh crap, there's really a guy named Dilasc. I'm sorry man, I'l try to not make the main character named Dilasc in any upcoming fic. Also, I didn't understand half of your post.

Dilasc

Boip!
You reek of ****.

Actually, I'm AMUSED! I wish to see just how much horrible torture this Dilasc character must endure against Mary Sue... uh, I mean against Dentene. I might suggest you write on MS Word though, since this story is actually not so bad.

Uh, wait a second. Why is this in the Pokemon section though?

Dilasc said:
You reek of ****.

Actually, I'm AMUSED! I wish to see just how much horrible torture this Dilasc character must endure against Mary Sue... uh, I mean against Dentene. I might suggest you write on MS Word though, since this story is actually not so bad.

Uh, wait a second. Why is this in the Pokemon section though?

It takes place in the Pokemon world. Look, there's a PokeSchool, and they're going to have a battle. I'm glad you're taking this so well, I might not dislike you as much anymore. My suggestion would be not to show your aggression, but still flame me cooly.

Yami Ryu

Why is this in the Pokemon section though?

Probably because he's too retarded to actually make an original story and not something sparcely pokemon related, or bashing of people. Man Dilasc, thought I had it bad with the stars, but it seems you've gained your own personal flaming fic writer about you.

DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free said:
Oh crap, there's really a guy named Dilasc. I'm sorry man, I'l try to not make the main character named Dilasc in any upcoming fic. Also, I didn't understand half of your post.

Even though he reviewed your 'punked' story. Even though it's easy to see he's a poster here and a real user. Even though you made a character with part of the name dilascsucks.

You flamed and etc Psychic and us, and by the way retard, we are both girls. Or are you too stupid to actually check profiles like the rest of us? Oh wait, I forget, that requires a brain, which has been proven you lack.

There-for, why the hell are you here?

And allow me to crit your fic with relesh. You rushed this thing of a mockery you try to call a chapter. You do not describe anyone, your paltry attempts at writing make little kittens weep tears of burnt blood. You once again failed to attempt to write anything with any real talent. And yet you made fun/mocked/flamed real writers.

You know, you might get a laugh out of us reviewing your trite shite, but you're the one wasting your life putting rubbish like this here. When you could be outside doing something usefull. Like letting flies eat your flesh so you don't bother us again --;

Dilasc

Boip!
Yes, this is why I'm so calm. I have everyone else to provide the anger for me. Yea, call me lazy, or humble.

Yea, I guess we all have our problems, Ren. I guess reviewing the newbies has had its toll on me as well. Who knew?

Renegade said:
Probably because he's too retarded to actually make an original story and not something sparcely pokemon related, or bashing of people. Man Dilasc, thought I had it bad with the stars, but it seems you've gained your own personal flaming fic writer about you.

Even though he reviewed your 'punked' story. Even though it's easy to see he's a poster here and a real user. Even though you made a character with part of the name dilascsucks.

You flamed and etc Psychic and us, and by the way retard, we are both girls. Or are you too stupid to actually check profiles like the rest of us? Oh wait, I forget, that requires a brain, which has been proven you lack.

There-for, why the hell are you here?

And allow me to crit your fic with relesh. You rushed this thing of a mockery you try to call a chapter. You do not describe anyone, your paltry attempts at writing make little kittens weep tears of burnt blood. You once again failed to attempt to write anything with any real talent. And yet you made fun/mocked/flamed real writers.

You know, you might get a laugh out of us reviewing your trite shite, but you're the one wasting your life putting rubbish like this here. When you could be outside doing something usefull. Like letting flies eat your flesh so you don't bother us again --;

The dilascsuck thing was highly a coincidence, I had no idea. I think it's obvious that females do not use the internet, and all that do claim to be females aren't really. If I don't have a brain I wouldn't be able to type this, or anything else I've done. I'm here to be annoying and eliminate all crabs. In my opinion, I don't like reading description so I don't write it. Who the hell wants to read a bunch of extra crap describing someone/something, when you can continue on with the plot?

Dilasc

Boip!
Maybe if you're playing MMorpgs, the men are men and so are half the women. Here though... well, women love Pokemon, so show them a bit of respect. You can bash me all you want, but leave the ladies alone... not that they need me tio support them when they're capable of handling themselves.

Yes, Renegade may be tough, but as they say, a harsh teacher simply cares that much more... or something like that.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
By DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free Quote
The dilascsuck thing was highly a coincidence, I had no idea. I think it's obvious that females do not use the internet, and all that do claim to be females aren't really.

that was so sexist!

>>';

first off, you did know Dilasc was as he did read your fic and reviewed. You did not take kindly to it so you made a fic with the exact same name? you even warned about it in the beginning that it had nothing to do with it! How stupid do you think we are?

Also you may want to write in microsoft word.

Dilasc

Boip!
I actually enjoy this thread. As selfish as it sounds, its helping to build my popularity by about %1.3... a start in the right direction for sure. I am amused to hear what other ladies have to sy toyour sexist remarks. Such as Psychic and even Dragonfree. Ah well, see ya in your next afterlife.

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free said:
I think it's obvious that females do not use the internet, and all that do claim to be females aren't really.

D: Want me to prove it? I'll start by telling you ALL about periods. Like, how a nice, bloody piece of uterus inside falls out every single freaking month. ^^ Is that enough? Or maybe I should tell you more? Course, you men don't bleed from the penis unless you have cancer. Pity. If you did that once and a while, you would actually understand how much pain we actually go through. ^^

Oh, and for the record. That was just to prove that females DO use the internet. Baffled? Yes, well, I'm sure you still have yet to register that you are actually baffled; such is the downside of having so few brain cells!

Now that that's settled. Flaming anyone is basically report material. Even in a fic. But I doubt you would care about being kicked out of this place. ^^ Espcieally considering you hate Dilasc so much you had to spend about ten minutes of your life writing a page about how much you hate him!

Reading a noobs fic:

.10 cents.

Giving a honest answer to the noob:

.10 cents.

Watching him get banned:

Priceless.

It's a pity, considering you are actually a noob with good grammar and spelling. Albiet, slightly misguided. So, let's close this thread up and laugh about it some cold winter night.

Thank you, come again.

Dilasc

Boip!
I once wore a caphator. I almost fainted when I saw a bit of blood. Things just don't go IN there.

Anyway, I'm about all out of giggles from this thread. Ya know the most ironic thing though. I'm the only male who's posted here... Dentene, you kinda don't count, since you, well, simply put... You dont have the balls!

Anyway, nominate this guy for most persistant flamer in the awards. He's a surewin!

Anyway, show the ladies some goddamned respect, horse ****er... though I feel bad for those horses... neigh, I pity their lack of thumbs disabling their trigger pulling suicide from your penetration.

Let's face it, most of these ladies are authors with 10 trillion times the skills you got, and I have a few million times your skill as well. All in all, either STFU, or get the hell out, NOW! Racist AND sexist, there's a thin line between scum, and one rung lower... you're already falling below THAT rung, sadly.

Last edited:
Dilasc said:
I once wore a caphator. I almost fainted when I saw a bit of blood. Things just don't go IN there.

Anyway, I'm about all out of giggles from this thread. Ya know the most ironic thing though. I'm the only male who's posted here... Dentene, you kinda don't count, since you, well, simply put... You dont have the balls!

Anyway, nominate this guy for most persistant flamer in the awards. He's a surewin!

I don't have the balls to do what exactly, and how would you know simply from my behaviour on the internet. Also again, I never meant to flame you, big coincidence. And also what evidence says I perform intercourse with horses. I don't see how I'm disrespecting the ladies, I just don't believe they use the internet for some reason. How am I racist?

Last edited:

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
LOL, I haven't laughed so hard in hours. *damn part time job...*

Originally Posted by DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free
I think it's obvious that females do not use the internet, and all that do claim to be females aren't really.

o_O Are you blind? Or do you just have **** for brains? OF COURSE girls use the internet, you sexist pig! What on earth makes you think that the internet is simply male orientated? Holy crap! That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!

Also, if it is only guys who use the internet, why on Earth are you saying, "I'm hot" in your location? o_O

BTW, its not very smart to make stupid fics flaming people who reviewed your fic in a manner that you didn't like. It won't make you popular, that's for sure. Forgive me if I don't think the name Dilasc is common. -_-

^_^

*reports*

-;157;

Last edited:

Dilasc

Boip!
On behalf of this crackpot/head, ladies, don't think him the voice of reason. In fact, ignore him, and listen to me. I know you're all very for real, and skilled writers that can outclass me easily. Anyway, I'll be glad to see this thread close, and appologize. It's after all, my fault that he began this thread.

Typhlogirl said:
LOL, I haven't laughed so hard in hours. *damn part time job...*

o_O Are you blind? Or do you just have **** for brains? OF COURSE girls use the internet, you sexist pig! What on earth makes you think that the internet is simply male orientated? Holy crap! That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!

Also, if it is only guys who use the internet, why on Earth are you saying, "I'm hot" in your location? o_O Unless you are gay of course.

BTW, its not very smart to make stupid fics flaming people who reviewed your fic in a manner that you didn't like. It won't make you popular, that's for sure. Forgive me if I don't think the name Dilasc is common. -_-

^_^

*reports*

-;157;

How is it sexist? I'm would be reffering to the temperature. I'm not gay, but so what if I am. Are you a homophobe? Again, big coincidence. Nobody can prove it was intentional.

Last edited:

Dilasc

Boip!
Forgive me if I don't think the name Dilasc is common. -_-

The fact that nobody from here to the far reaches of the galaxy would come up with the name Dilasc, it is the reason I created this rather random jumble of letters. I've grown to like it.

Anyway, I suggest you go to the picture thread in the misclaneous board if you don't believe them. Womens are here. Heck, they make up more than half of the best writers here! Yep, the chicks actually TRY in their writing, and don't waste time with pathetic, unfunny jokes.

Dilasc said:
The fact that nobody from here to the far reaches of the galaxy would come up with the name Dilasc, it is the reason I created this rather random jumble of letters. I've grown to like it.

Anyway, I suggest you go to the picture thread in the misclaneous board if you don't believe them. Womens are here. Heck, they make up more than half of the best writers here! Yep, the chicks actually TRY in their writing, and don't waste time with pathetic, unfunny jokes.

Those pictures were obviously found on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.