• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Buffet of a Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilasc

Boip!
I'm going to give you a fair warning in a term you may or may not understand.

You are shoveling SHITE against the tide! Hush now and maybe your ban wont be permanent. Just a fair, semifriendly reminder.

Dilasc said:
I'm going to give you a fair warning in a term you may or may not understand.

You are shoveling SHITE against the tide! Hush now and maybe your ban wont be permanent. Just a fair, semifriendly reminder.

I'm glad that you care so much about me to give me advice on how to avoid a permanant ban, but I humbley reject your advice, no offense. I personally won't care if I'm banned or not. ^_^

Dilasc said:
EXCELENTE! That makes both of us... and the real women who want your head on a platter would probably agree. Anyway, thanks for the signature material, I appreciate it greatly.

You're welcome dude, I can now sleep knowing that I have helped someone today.

Since Dilasc is cool about this, it's not even a flame, and it never was meant to be. So therefore closing it is out of the option.

Last edited:
Funny this, I'm the hightest ranking FEMALE moderater in this area, also as Super Mod and I don't take kindly to this **** spew about every one on the net must be a bloke. It's blatant sexism and its your kinda **** that increases my hatred for the assholes in the male population whos eems to increase by the day.

So because this it is your thread it shouldn't be locked hmm? Last time I checked I was the moderator not you. It IS getting closed for flamewar, sexist and idiotic posting of I'm right you're all wrong BS and this is just a trash fic.

Next time you dare to grace my area of the forums with "writting" have the decency to read the rules AND author advice set down, only so much **** I can stand clearing out of here.

*closes*

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.