• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Bug] AREAS1LVESTRE code stuck in redeem fase for 5,5 hours

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
Hello,

Tried to redeem the AREAS1LVESTRE code for 10 premier balls. Now my game is stuck for 5,5 hours. Can't press any button besides switch home button and probably power button.

It already passed the verification fase, ofc fist time using that code. It just needs to get to the present screen, which it doesnt. I have steady & fast internet, my switch is next to my modem atm. It still doesnt work.

If I make my switch go into flightmode, or if I turn the internet off, will that code be forever lost for me? As in, the games said I redeemed it, but in fact I actually didnt? Just started playing btw, but not feeling a reset, as that will lose some stuff (few codes unable to redeemed again) and progress

Dunno what to do, unable to play, unable to cancel, unless I turn internet/the switch off.

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
So yeah, I turned off my internet, and the redeemfase got cancelled. However the mystery gift was not received. I did not get the 10 premier balls. And the code is now unable to be redeemed again. The wondercard for the code doesn't show up in my mysterygifts. It says the 'code has already been used once in this savefile'. But as I said, nothing shows for it, did not receive the 10 premier balls and have no wondercard.

Great game, nice bug!