• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug Master Trades

BugPokemonMaster316

What You Want: Rotom | Honedge
Nature Preference: Calm | Bold, Naive, Timid or Lax
Offering: Adamant Scyther possibly with Technician, EV Training, Pokerus.
I have a Calm Rotom available. I will take you up on that offer.
Hmm, are you interested in other hidden-ability pokemon? (have an entire box of calm/gooey goomies, in addition to the dozens of "test breeds" I've been trying out).
I am interested in one of the Hidden Ability Goomy. What would you like in return?
Could I get a female Frogadier with its hidden ability caught in a Luxury Ball? I can offer a male modest Aura Sphere Squirtle in return.

I can do this, but it will take a little while.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I'll take a rotom, preferably with either a bold, calm, or modest nature. Also, if you're able to help me move some pkmn from my x to my y (a mewtwo, zygarde, and xerneas) I'll add an adamant/contrary inkay into the mix, and possibly a few of my "test breeds".

BugPokemonMaster316

I'll take a rotom, preferably with either a bold, calm, or modest nature. Also, if you're able to help me move some pkmn from my x to my y (a mewtwo, zygarde, and xerneas) I'll add an adamant/contrary inkay into the mix, and possibly a few of my "test breeds".

Alright, it's a deal.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hey bud great shop you gots here, I was wondering if I could get a rotom? No nature or EVs going to train it the old fashioned way lol I can offer you a hidden ability evee/ditto/pikachu and an amaura with pokerus in exchange?

OffBlue

Hey there, nice selection, i was wondering if i could get a Pinser, nature and IV's aren't needed but if you can pull off an Adamant nature that would be sweet, also kind of looking for it's evolution stone as well, I'll pretty much trade anything so PM me and we'll discuss further.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Have you finished the abra yet? the reason i ask is because id be willing to trade a Magician Fennekin for a HA Abra.

Pkmn Trainer Chireru

XBOX Psycho Trainer
I have a galvantula...do u have a shiny pkmn or either a dusk stone/shiny stone?