• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug Type Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medea

Excalibur
I'll vote for Team Scyther...

Anikin

Rebel
Team Pinser. its putting up a fight now.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
emespr123.png
emespr049.png
emespr268.png

emespr011.png
emespr127.png
emespr267.png

Scyther's awesomeness prevails in the end!

By the way, did anybody else notice that Team Scyther and Team Pinsir were really similar, almost to being scary? (Note: Scyther & Pinsir - version counterparts in R/B, Venomoth & Beautifly - both flying buterfly/moth thingies, Metapod & Cascoon - both cocoons)
Creepy!

Next up is Team Heracross vs. Team Armaldo, AKA Team Weedle Line!

emespr290.png
emespr193.png
emespr214.png

emespr348.png
emespr015.png
emespr014.png

Volteon

Back I guess??
hard to choice, but I´ll vote on hera team, I like armaldo, but I also like heracross, I hate yanma, and beedrill, nincada made me choose heracross team!

L

lone_wolf816

Team Heracross has more Johto Pokemon>_< No but I really voted for it because Beedrill and kakuna are completely useless to me and Heracross has a pretty good movepool!

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Team Heracross plz.
Heracross is awesome, Armaldo is meh material.
Yanma is cute, Beedrill is...Beedrill.
Kakuna is cool looking and my favourite Cocoon, but who cares? 2/3 gives my vote to Team Hera!

taitofan

Stalker!
Team Heracross.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I'll vote for Team Armaldo because it has Beedrill in it, who is an excellent pokedude to have on your team.....at the start of the games!
Oh, and Twin Needle is awesome as well!:D

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
emespr290.png
emespr193.png
emespr214.png

emespr348.png
emespr015.png
emespr014.png

Team Heracross takes the win!

Next up is Team Ninjask vs. Team Scizor!

emespr291.png
emespr048.png
emespr213.png

emespr212.png
emespr266.png
emespr165.png

Both are sad Teams, but since Ninjask Team has two wimps AND is led by one Pokémon I hate, I'll go with Team Scizor...

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
As much as I hate to say it, I'm voting for Team Scizor because the other team is even worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.