• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug-Type Legendary

LegendaryRotom

Of course...not only is this my first time posting art,it is also my first time starting a thread...

We need a Bug-type legendary.Really,we do.It would open up so many new ways to defeat Darkrai,Azelf,Mewtwo,Deoxys,and Cresselia.I'd imagine low defensive stats,but attack and speed on the high side.
This is Flyreign he's the counterpart to another ice-type legendary named Psyshoal,who I may post later.I hope you like him,and I won't get angry at all if you say you hate it.(Because I hated how he cam out at first.)
My scanner is awful...

fLYREIGN.png

its a cool design;

but there may be a little too much going on...

i love the name.

and i can't tell what the green thing is.

in the middle.
otherwise, it's very intersting.

!!-Eevee-!!

Its pretty good, but a Pokémon Design should be simple. Your Fakemon have too much things on it and looks full. Also, it looks more Bug/Dragon to me.

6.5/10

~Eevee

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
I like the design very much but I dont think that your legend is pokemonish.. its too complicated

Perfectly Annoying

Wow, that's really good. It looks sort of like an anceint chinese dragon, but I would like to ask has it only got one arm or is it hiden by a wing?