• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug-Type Pokemon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sadly they probaly would abuse that power >.> but it would be awesome like a move like burn par and pzn, like that move dodou can learn but maybe the user uses his fangs one leg poisons and one burnz, all with a chance

I would LOVE a ice/bug it would be so majestic.... a bug that kills dragons BOOYA

Yveltal96

A little more human
yeah sadly they probaly would abuse that power >.> but it would be awesome like a move like burn par and pzn, like that move dodou can learn but maybe the user uses his fangs one leg poisons and one burnz, all with a chance

I would LOVE a ice/bug it would be so majestic.... a bug that kills dragons BOOYA
there is a bug/ice CAPmon that absolutely demolishes dragons. it is called syclant and it is soooo fun to use

yeah i know about him he slipped my mind XD i also use soulgem :D Tomahawk i have a complete CAP's team :)

Welcome Cyrius!

Yveltal96

A little more human
I really wish that Flygon was part bug though, and Yanmega part Dragon >.>
It would have made so much sense if they did that! And it probably would give bugs a better name

Yveltal96

A little more human
yeah it would make so much sense yanmega being dragon, flygon actaully looks like a insect

Flygon is in fact a dragonfly. Same with Yanmega. I mean Dragon is in the name for christ sake!
*sigh*
Oh well. Another typing I feel they messed up was Masquerain >.> he should have stayed water type, i mean, "rain" is in his name

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
WhooHoooo! Second Page Yeah!!!!

And ive officially claimed Caterpie so suck it!!!1

Flygon is in fact a dragonfly. Same with Yanmega. I mean Dragon is in the name for christ sake!
*sigh*
Oh well. Another typing I feel they messed up was Masquerain >.> he should have stayed water type, i mean, "rain" is in his name

I totally agreee. it wouldve been nice to have a bug/water type, and intimidate would help it out of NU but due to its common Bug/flying and horrible stats, it remains in the bowels of NU

Yveltal96

A little more human
WhooHoooo! Second Page Yeah!!!!

And ive officially claimed Caterpie so suck it!!!1

I totally agreee. it wouldve been nice to have a bug/water type, and intimidate would help it out of NU but due to its common Bug/flying and horrible stats, it remains in the bowels of NU
You would be surprised how good Masquerain is. What I have seen people do for a rain team, is they baton pass in quiver dance onto Masquerain and sweep with none other, than hydro pump. It is ridiculously cool, and does fantastic in it's tier, but if it got STAB from Hydro Pump, it would be sweeping in higher tiers. Most likely UU though.

i missed the page lapse XD

yeah maskerain is an amazing pokemon, it was one of my first pokemon to train to lvl 100 (i usually gave up at lvl 90-94 XD)

Yveltal96

A little more human
Yeah, I also really love Masquerain's design. shame it didn't get water typing, it would have done soooo much better competitively.

Also, ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be opening up voting for next Bug Type Pokemon of the week tomorrow (most likely)

xerneas96

RES Lover
Username: xerneas96
Favorite Thing About Bug Types: Scizor, Scyther, Volcarona, Pinsir, Heracross, etc. ... nuff said
PO, PS, or WiFi? PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: xerneas96

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username: xerneas96
Favorite Thing About Bug Types: Scizor, Scyther, Volcarona, Pinsir, Heracross, etc. ... nuff said
PO, PS, or WiFi? PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: xerneas96

well spoken. Welcome to the club bro!

Also, userbars will be available soon for everyone, and I will order buttons once a current order is fulfilled.

xerneas96

RES Lover
I would like to claim Volcarona my favorite!
PS are you like the master of the forest or something? : Bug, Grass, Dark.
Don't mess with the spooky forest!

xerneas96

RES Lover
*sigh*

I agree. I was really happy to have a water/bug in saphire and then when it evolved I was pissed.
Seriously they transformed a perfectly good water/bug to another flying/bug! Just... ugh

You got that right! i was pissed to when i played saphire i was really mad but then i got emerald (saphire was wrecked by my dog) and my good surskit was GONE! uuugh

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
Ok guys, beginner bars are ready, and posted in the OP ^_^
Buttons will be well on their way, and remember: after one month of activity, you can PM me to request a master rank userbar

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
**** yeah I am!
your claim will be added right now!

Dude forest involves, Grass, Bug, Dark, Flying, Normal, Ground, Ghost, and now Fairy types.
Flying and Ground are types that I am making clubs for. You can take Normal, Yveltal. No one can make Fairy since we're not allowed to make 6th gen clubs until when the admins say so. But I think that user is thinking about it ahead of time……………

But as for Bug types,

I think Yanmega needs some more moves to move it up to OU. It's UU, has a great movepool, but it really needs some Defense raising Bug Moves that can make its defenses raised so it's not so vulnerable.

Yveltal, who are our Pokémon-of-the-week nominees?

Yveltal96

A little more human
Dude forest involves, Grass, Bug, Dark, Flying, Normal, Ground, Ghost, and now Fairy types.
Flying and Ground are types that I am making clubs for. You can take Normal, Yveltal. No one can make Fairy since we're not allowed to make 6th gen clubs until when the admins say so. But I think that user is thinking about it ahead of time……………

But as for Bug types,

I think Yanmega needs some more moves to move it up to OU. It's UU, has a great movepool, but it really needs some Defense raising Bug Moves that can make its defenses raised so it's not so vulnerable.

Yveltal, who are our Pokémon-of-the-week nominees?

I think the only thing keeping Yanmega out of the OU is SR. If it wasn't for that, he would be just fine because his movepool and everything else is amazing. Now, if he was Bug/Dragon, that might be a different story ;)

The nominees were chosen by Apocalypse, and they are:

To be posted at a later time ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.