• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug-Type Pokemon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username: Shadow1624
Favorite Thing About Bug Types: Bug Buzz
PO, PS, or WiFi? PS, WiFi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PS E4 Extreme Fate, Wifi FC 1249 9952 1209

You are accepted! Welcome to the club!

And thank BPM, although I did enjoy vacation, it's good to be back home.

xerneas96

RES Lover
Alright I just had a really good idea for a Bug/Water type. It could be a silverfish, at least I think that's what they're called. They're those fuzzy centipede looking bugs always found in moist areas and they run really fast.

Heck, I could even see this as Bug/Dark.

Another really good idea for Water/Bug could be one of those giant water beetles. They're pretty big and getting bit by them hurts. I think that the base form could be live a larva that's pure Bug, and then evolve in the water beetle and gain the Water typing.

I love those ideas for bug/water especially since surskit got kind of shafted. An idea for a bug/dark that I've loved for a while is a pinsir evo. He's definately due for an evolution. He's a great bug but with all of these new bugs and other pokemon he's become outclasses by pokemon like heracross and volcarona for their versatile roles and the stats to do so.
@Yveltal96 I'm loving those buttons

BugPokemonMaster316

I love those ideas for bug/water especially since surskit got kind of shafted. An idea for a bug/dark that I've loved for a while is a pinsir evo. He's definately due for an evolution. He's a great bug but with all of these new bugs and other pokemon he's become outclasses by pokemon like heracross and volcarona for their versatile roles and the stats to do so.
@Yveltal96 I'm loving those buttons

If Pinsir ever gets an evo, I think it should be Bug/Fighting. After all, he does learn 7 Fighting type moves I believe.

However, I have no idea what they'll do for Bug/Psychic.

Yveltal96

A little more human
If Pinsir ever gets an evo, I think it should be Bug/Fighting. After all, he does learn 7 Fighting type moves I believe.

I would personally prefer Bug / Dark for a Pinsir evo TBH. Sounds much cooler and fits his backstory very well considering he is a very sinister being.

And claim Syther
Your claim shall be added right now!

xerneas96

RES Lover

I don't think it really matters what type of moves it can learn, Based on its behavior it could easily be part dark or fighting. But based off of its habitat it would definately be dark

CGS

Shadow Lucario

You wanna battle on PS while I wait on Thor?

I would personally prefer Bug / Dark for a Pinsir evo TBH. Sounds much cooler and fits his backstory very well considering he is a very sinister being.

Your claim shall be added right now!

Thanks

BugPokemonMaster316

I don't think it really matters what type of moves it can learn, Based on its behavior it could easily be part dark or fighting. But based off of its habitat it would definately be dark

Yeah, I would like it to become part dark, I just think it will be fighting. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, which is that he gets no evo.

@Shadow How dare you steal Scyther! Lol Jk. I should probably make a claim now before any of my other favorites get taken

Yveltal96

A little more human
Yeah, I would like it to become part dark, I just think it will be fighting. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, which is that he gets no evo.

@Shadow How dare you steal Scyther! Lol Jk. I should probably make a claim now before any of my other favorites get taken

Lol you probably should >.<
I hope they reveal another bug type soon >.> Vivillon is cool, but I wanna see more

CGS

Shadow Lucario
I'll take him even if I had to kill you to get him :p

Plus you have it's evolved form in your sig

BugPokemonMaster316

Lol you probably should >.<
I hope they reveal another bug type soon >.> Vivillon is cool, but I wanna see more

In that case I claim the most powerful Bug type ever created!

Shuckle.

Yeah, I don't really care what they reveal from now until release. I want the rest of the game to be a surprise, so I'm not going to be around Serebii during the middle of the months. We'll see how long that lasts lol.

Yveltal96

A little more human
In that case I claim the most powerful Bug type ever created!

Shuckle.

Yeah, I don't really care what they reveal from now until release. I want the rest of the game to be a surprise, so I'm not going to be around Serebii during the middle of the months. We'll see how long that lasts lol.

Shuckle actually is really good. Your claim will be added!
Lol good luck with that, you won't really be able to avoid finding that out much considering everyone will have their avatars :p

Yveltal96

A little more human
I haven't had one sweep me yet, used Aqua Tail twise to take the ones that faced my GL/E4 team

Lol well, most people aren't prepared for Shuckle believe it or not. Most people don't regularly carry a counter for him, so setting up Accupressure is fairly easy also given his insane bulk

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Lol well, most people aren't prepared for Shuckle believe it or not. Most people don't regularly carry a counter for him, so setting up Accupressure is fairly easy also given his insane bulk

And most believe just because I use Dragons, Ice types can beat me. I beat 3 Ice Elite 4s lol. Not saying its impossible for a type that's weak against another wins. Type advantage is good, but sometimes doesn't work ;)

BugPokemonMaster316

Yeah, here's a good strategy. Power Split of Swap, I always forget lol. Whatever evens Attack and S Attack with your opponent.

Use that then Accupressure until you get good Attack, Evasion, Defense, Sp Defense,

Then Power Swap or Split(Whatever switches Attacks and Defenses) Then use Rollout

Yveltal96

A little more human
Yeah, here's a good strategy. Power Split of Swap, I always forget lol. Whatever evens Attack and S Attack with your opponent.

Use that then Accupressure until you get good Attack, Evasion, Defense, Sp Defense,

Then Power Swap or Split(Whatever switches Attacks and Defenses) Then use Rollout

I love doing that to cripple attackers, especially infernape, considering he is purely offensive, or even Blaziken. Then a few Accupressures and he will be set to rollout the competition. Gotta love annoying Pokemon like Shuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.