• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug-Type Pokemon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yayz Ninjask, I love using that thing on Priolu Sets to pretty much guarantee it moves first <_<

I also just generally use it with the same Moveset as you, except swappng out Protect with Swords Dance, as Substitue with Leftovers tends to be enough to Baton Pass without being Taunt Bait.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Ninjask, NU in the most NU way. Great to see it have some attention.
Personally, I'd use it in STABmons since it'd have a pretty standard set (Bug Buzz, Hurricane, FeatherDance, X-Scissor).

Yveltal96

A little more human
He may be NU, but he does have some good OU sets. I have used him in all tiers before TBH, even ubers. It is harder to do in the ubers though due to the extremely common ESpeed

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
I've only ever used him in OU and only as a baton passer sporting protect and sub with swords and baton.

Gimmicky and taunt fodder?

You betcha.

Fun?

I had some.

EnderDraconian7799

The White Knight
Username: EnderDraconian7799
Favorite Thing About Bug Types: I simply love bugs in all shapes and forms, some of their designs seem so simple yet appeal to me in many ways.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: EnderDraconian7799

I want to claim Yanmega please.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username: EnderDraconian7799
Favorite Thing About Bug Types: I simply love bugs in all shapes and forms, some of their designs seem so simple yet appeal to me in many ways.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: EnderDraconian7799

I want to claim Yanmega please.

You are accepted! And your claim will be added! I had to check to see if Yanmega was claimed or not, I am surprised it hasn't been O_O

Yveltal96

A little more human
I was just as surprised as you to find that out. It was the coolest one that hadn't been taken by now. So what topic are we discussing now?

You can make any topic you want, right now I am just anticipating what other bug types we will get this generation, considering they have only shown us one.

I am also assuming that the pattern on vivillons wings have something to do with AR cards, I guess we will just have to wait and find out possibly

EnderDraconian7799

The White Knight
If they make some new bugs, I want an evolution for pinsir if that stays on topic. But if there is one thing I want to talk about, it's how many ideas for bug pokemon there really are.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I have decided to do a new activity in this club that takes place every Friday or Saturday (depends on what is going on in my life). This idea came to me on a whim today, so we will see how this works out. Basically, I will post a little riddle, and you have to figure out what Bug type the riddle is describing. The first person to answer it correctly, will receive from me, that Pokemon. That Pokemon will be breeded by me (so you know it will be legitimate) and you can choose what ability, an egg move, and nature that the Pokemon will have. I will try my best for IVs, but there is no guarantee they will be perfect. So, without further a due, I give you, the riddle.

I resist Steel and Fighting. I like to skate, but not on what you would expect. Who am I?

xerneas96

RES Lover
I have decided to do a new activity in this club that takes place every Friday or Saturday (depends on what is going on in my life). This idea came to me on a whim today, so we will see how this works out. Basically, I will post a little riddle, and you have to figure out what Bug type the riddle is describing. The first person to answer it correctly, will receive from me, that Pokemon. That Pokemon will be breeded by me (so you know it will be legitimate) and you can choose what ability, an egg move, and nature that the Pokemon will have. I will try my best for IVs, but there is no guarantee they will be perfect. So, without further a due, I give you, the riddle.

I resist Steel and Fighting. I like to skate, but not on what you would expect. Who am I?

Is it possibly surskit?

xerneas96

RES Lover
You got it! You know what to do, so shoot me a PM of everything you want for it.

Anyone that didn't get it, there is always next week when I do the next riddle!

Some good utility for volcarona! Woo!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Why oh why did this have to be posted at Midnight for me...

Well, seems like a nice feature, I guess :p

Yveltal96

A little more human
Haha I figured you would be sad about missing that one XD

Don't worry dirkac, there is always next week! I am going to be making some rules about this in the original post later.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Meep, yeah...

Anyway, I just got a Female Combee from the Hidden Grotto in Lostlorn Forest.

W00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.