• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this logic.

You don't need to have your club active every second. Sure it would keep things lively and more things to talk about but as long as there's a post within a month of the last post, (say if I posted after Raymon two weeks from now just to contribute to the club) then the club can still remain open and fortunately alive.

I honestly don't know where people made these "rules" about a week when clearly any thread that has no new posts in a month, is considered dead and closed. Same with a club owner. Technically, you can keep the club running up for years without a club owner. People nowadays just want to keep an updated first post, which is fine too. I remember clubs having dead owners AND co-owners for months and members not giving a whoop because hey we can still keep up with the discussion, right? Only time a club was closed or restarted is when someone actually bothered to say, "hey we should get a new thread if the owner is gone for good." I guess times are changed, lol.

Any way, closing upon club owner's request!

Status
Not open for further replies.