• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Scarab Beetle I could see being psychic, as it's commonly accosiated with Egypt, apparently holding "mystical" powers by some.

Thats true , they could be able to justify a psychic bug type because of the scarabs symbolism...

Lol and scarab beetles hold more power and energy than you think, thus they are in fact mystical. not just because of what they accomplish but because of the very concept in which their evolution is based upon... soo *pokes tongue out* on you :p

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Username: Cobali
Favorite thing about Bug-types? Doh my god, don't get me started. Since I'm a tomboy, I love real, and non real bugs alike! They're real creepers, and most girls wouldn't like them, but I love bug types!~ most favorite bug-type... Wurmple, or one of the Caterpillar like pokemon. I love Caterpillars! :3
Bug types can also be real disasteruous to teams. But you need to think ahead to make one that'll destroy them <.>''''

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Thats true , they could be able to justify a psychic bug type because of the scarabs symbolism...

Lol and scarab beetles hold more power and energy than you think, thus they are in fact mystical. not just because of what they accomplish but because of the very concept in which their evolution is based upon... soo *pokes tongue out* on you :p

Really? Eh, I was still right, ás I was talin bout Egypt not Scarabs. So...

Ha. Ha. Ha. In your face! ~_~

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Username: Cobali
Favorite thing about Bug-types? Doh my god, don't get me started. Since I'm a tomboy, I love real, and non real bugs alike! They're real creepers, and most girls wouldn't like them, but I love bug types!~ most favorite bug-type... Wurmple, or one of the Caterpillar like pokemon. I love Caterpillars! :3
Bug types can also be real disasteruous to teams. But you need to think ahead to make one that'll destroy them <.>''''
Accepted.
You are a brave girl:)

Celestial Moth

Really? Eh, I was still right, ás I was talin bout Egypt not Scarabs. So...

Ha. Ha. Ha. In your face! ~_~

Lol well i was talking about scarabs and i think their mystical for the reasons i gave you .. hehehe....
Despute that one :p

*pulls eye lid down with tongue poking out *

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Lol well i was talking about scarabs and i think their mystical for the reasons i gave you .. hehehe....
Despute that one :p

*pulls eye lid down with tougne poking out *

Heh, well, it seems we're talkin about two different things then.

*snicker*

Celestial Moth

Everyone, let's try not to post one-liners please. We don't want to get in trouble with Sweet May. ^_^'

Miss gothorita is right, we must make our smart alack comments prolonged and exuberant , not to mention full of detail...

Ray i doo believe im going to woopeth yo behind within the time limit of 30min. :p

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Accepted.
You are a brave girl:)

I'm not brave... I'm just a bug lover <.>

Say, are we talking about teams? I will say that if i get a DS (Again), I would make a bug mono team. Maybe, even a Shiny Wurmple sweep. Hahaha, go Wurmple!

Or, maybe I'll do a all Caterpillar team! :D

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'm starting my monotype btw guys!

I'll edit with the link when I beat my first Gym Leader.

Last edited:

Celestial Moth

I'm starting my monotype btw guys!

I'll edit with the link when I beat my first Gym Leader.

OOo what pokes :)

I'm currently breeding for a modest Yanmega raymon :p
Thanks to that similulated battle of ours ,it gave me some ideas for my new bug team that includes volbeat and escavalier ay.

Status
Not open for further replies.