• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Buggy Reply/Quick Reply

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Nothing really wrong, it's just I have to keep logging in when I want to post, even though I'm logged in. Also, when I log in to do quick reply, I get a error message on the following page. Wtf?

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
Your browsing program may not be able to store cookies. Boards need to be able to store cookie information on your machine in order to let you stay logged in.

Check your settings (try under "security") and see if you're blocking all cookies or have a high protection against them. Depends on your browser.

Also, some browsers are set to get rid of temporary cookies quickly, so if you're not selecting "Remember Me" upon login, you'll be logged out quite often. Select "Remember me" and/or check your browser properties to solve the problem.

If the problem continues, do everything that has been suggested again, and if it still happens after that commit suicide. [/bad joke]