• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Buizel Your Way Outta This! (502)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Zoey was kinda useless though so I wish she hadn't even shown up and more focus would be placed on Dawn js...

Hmmm well she did tell Dawn about the Hearthome contest at least so there's that. But I was just glad to see her again cuz she's one of my favourite Dp characters. :)

JudySpell

Banned
I felt nostalgia when I saw that Ash still had the Misty lure here. But too bad Ash didn't catch Buizel here and that Dawn did instead. 6/10

I might be getting amnesia, but when did Ash get the Misty fishing hook? Dawn capturing the wild Buizel was an awkward moment since Ash deserved it more.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought every battle here was good, especially Zoey's Glameow vs. Buizel, that one looked really great. I would have preferred for Ash to have caught Buizel instead of Dawn, but we all know that get's fixed in the future. ;)

Alloutℯ

Banned
Brock loves his new egg. But what happened to it during the rest of the episode? Did he stuff it in his backpack or what? And Zoey's right. Ash is crazy. Especially to go and jump kick a waterfall.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I enjoy when we see Satoshi and friends do some fishing, and the Kasumi lure cameo made me smile. I was overjoyed to see Nozomi again, and for a second it seemed like Satoshi would capture the Buoysel himself after it had defeated Pochama and Nyarmar. I appreciated Buoysel's tenacity, and I was glad that Hikari also found out about the Yosuga Contest.

Daizy

I call you honey
Is it just me or is Dawn fighting with Ash for the lure a good characterization of her on the writer's part? Because I can't think of any instances where May or Misty tried to take something from Ash that was rightfully his.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hikari capturing Buoysel still rankles me seeing as she had Pochama as her Water-type already, and also because as we know she and Satoshi would eventually exchange Buoysel and Eipam.

Zamin

I loved the Misty throwback with the lure, it is sweet Ash still has it and that the writers remembered about it. I totally ship Ash and Misty. I also ship Jesse and James. Ash and Richie too for some alt-universe love <3

I wanted Ash to capture Buizel but I am happy Dawn got it. Buizel sure is very strong so he should help her a lot in battles. I guess this gives her a chance to keep her Piplup cute as it is while having a stronger water type on the team

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved the Misty throwback with the lure, it is sweet Ash still has it and that the writers remembered about it.

I didn't even remember when Ash received the Misty lure or why he still had it now when he almost never goes fishing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zamin said:
I loved the Misty throwback with the lure, it is sweet Ash still has it and that the writers remembered about it. I totally ship Ash and Misty. I also ship Jesse and James. Ash and Richie too for some alt-universe love <3

In truth, I didn't even remember where Satoshi got the Kasumi lure from when I first saw this episode. It wasn't until the second time around that I remembered him obtaining it in one of the last AG episodes.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
An alright episode. It was funny to see Buizel's collection of stolen fishing rods. I liked seeing Piplup refuse to give up even after taking many hits from Buizel.
7.5/10

vondecayle

I always liked Glameow vs Buizel the most. The shadow claw attacks were really cool. I do think Buizel not being caught after Volt Tackle, but getting knock down by whirlpool, bubblebeam and peck was nonsensical. Otherwise good episode 7/10