• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Buizel Your Way Outta This! (502)

HoennMaster

They try to stop Team Rocket no matter what, always have. Who cares if he said that, seeing a strong Buizel of course lights the fire in his soul. He would love to have any pokemon with him.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I loved this epsiode, Buizel is now one of my most favourite of Ash's Pokémon. Seeing Zoey again was a bonus!

Mela

pasbl. newbie
This was a very good episode, Buizel is fast and strong XD Although did it have to take their rods? LOL

Rommath

▲_▲
Fairly nice episode, Buizel's was as strong as it ever is. The re-appearance of Misty's lure was certainly welcome. Like the way the writers did Aqua Jet.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Dawn and Buizel were a mismatch from the beginning, Ash should have caught it.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I like the way Buizel acts...glad Dawn catch it

It's as if Buizel was scolding Dawn and in a way testing her until she could catch him, then feeling happy about her succeeding. Kasumi Special Lure was something that made me lol irl.

Tf5174

I think ash should have caughted buizel in the first place but i liked the Lured.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
This was a pretty decent capture episode made a little more remarkable by the appearance of Nozomi (who was, at this point, merely a demon child who had not even earned her pitchfork yet). Buizel, of course, receives the ultimate power nerf after the events of this episode, and has been quite the controversial Pokemon in its own right, whether in regards to the trade or gym match exposure that has led to bloodlust among the fanbase for whatever idiotic reason (I lost count somewhere along the way). I personally like Buizel and think of him as Sinnoh's Kimori personality-wise.

Everybody's battles against Buizel are quite good, which is a nice change of pace from the standard capture episode which involves befriending the Pokemon. Really, the battles only "don't make sense" if you only consider how Buizel was never really unstoppable from that day forward. It's noticeable with the majority of captured Pokemon, especially Team Rocket's. Speaking of Team Rocket, they were standard here and did nothing special, but again, that's par-for-the-course in a capture episode. They also had the opportunity to make Nozomi interesting here since she hadn't been seen since Kotobuki, but they didn't.

B

This was just like what happened with Ash's Tailow. He had only caught Tailow because he realized that he wasn't going to be able to take it down no matter how many Thunderbolts he pumped into it. The same thing that happened with Tailow has now happened with Buizel; even though it was 100% unstoppable as a wild pokemon, it became just as vulnerable as any other one in the group after being caught.

STICKTOPIA

I saw from the start that buizel would have looked better with Ash than with Dawn. I somehow knew Ash would get it b/c he needed a water type and Dawn had 2.

milenadrg

Episode was a little bit boring, I must say. At first, I tought Ash is going to catpure it...
With personality like this, that Buizel tried to be cool or what? For me it was just an idiot...

STICKTOPIA

Episode was a little bit boring, I must say. At first, I tought Ash is going to catpure it...
With personality like this, that Buizel tried to be cool or what? For me it was just an idiot...
buizel likes to challenge ppl.

For a pokemon? Unless it is strictly a contest pokemon, it should be a good thing that it likes to fight. Pokemon supposedly takes place in a universe with no relation to ours, so what do we care about the actions or habits of the characters? Unlike all those other anime series, pokemon doesn't have some crappy backstory for why their world is different from ours; so we can just assume that they are in a parallel universe whose events have no influence whatsoever on our own.
Also, whut kend uf snoob goos arund poynting owt everybodees spelleng flaus?

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
First time i saw this i was like : "Why did Dawn have to catch Buizel?!"
But then well lets just say something happened in another episode (i dont wanna spoil it)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yay a Zoey episode. Glad she was trying to catch Buizel too.

This one was ok. I was glad to see Buizel make it's debut. This one was tough unlike the one in Movie 9 which was cute and curious.

Pretty good Sinnoh Filler 8/10

Last edited: