• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bulbapedia infected with Malware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto B1tch

I am desperate! I am pretty sure that there's no topic in this forum to talk about this (this thread will probably be closed), but I really need to know that whether this is occuring only with my pc or some of you also were warned about that Bulbapedia's page are infected with a malware.

Anyone?

Nope not just you. Both a friend and I are having the same problems with our laptops.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Me and someone else were just talking about this in the Official Pokemon Discussion thread (I believe that's the thread, at least), so it's probably best to join in with us there. =)

Ditto B1tch

Me and someone else were just talking about this in the Official Pokemon Discussion thread (I believe that's the thread, at least), so it's probably best to join in with us there. =)

Okay! Thank you! I'm gonna to there so.

it happened sometime yesterday night

Greekboy

Yeah, I guess it's happening with everyone since Bulbapedia's twitter is talking about it. It kinda stinks, I always like surfing around that website when I'm bored. :(

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Then how come I'm able to get on Bulbapedia just find?

I am too, now. Guess it's been fixed? Might just be you're not using Google to get to it.

Please use Bulbapedia's other forms of communication to look for updates / status of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.