• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bulky SmashPass Team (Please Rate)

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Gorebyss
Nature:Hasty
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 254 Health/ 254 Speed
Item: White Herb
Moves: Shell Smash, Baton Pass, Scald, Substitute

Nideoqueen
Nature:Hasty
Ability: Sheer Power
EVs: 254 SpA/254 Speed
Item: Life Orb
Moves: Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Conkeldurr
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
EVs: 254 Health/254 Attack
Item: Flame Orb
Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Earthquake, Knock Off

Tyranitar
Nature Adamant
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 254 Health/Attack
Item: Assault Vest
Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, Superpower

Ampharos
Nature: Modest
Ability: (Mold Breaker)
EVs: 254 Health/254 SpA
Item: Ampharosite
Moves: Thunder Bolt, Dragon Pulse, Cotton Guard, Heal Bell

Togekiss
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 254 Health/254 SpA
Item: ???
Moves: Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory, Dazzling Gleam

Last edited:

Tadsh

Shiny Charm Hunter
Any reason for mega amph to be adamant? Also i can see an ice weak theme going on. Maybe swap out togekiss for alakazamfor a speed backup incase shell smash doesnt come off. It looks like you dont have much of a backup. Or if you do its hard to tell with out any comments from yourself about your team

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Any reason for mega amph to be adamant? Also i can see an ice weak theme going on. Maybe swap out togekiss for alakazamfor a speed backup incase shell smash doesnt come off. It looks like you dont have much of a backup. Or if you do its hard to tell with out any comments from yourself about your team

Thanks for catching that amph typo (he's actualy modest)

As for switching Togekiss out of Alakazam I really don't like how squishy he is =/

Good point with the ice weakness also generaly speaking my Conk & Tyran can destroy the majority of ice users.

Nulava

Banned
Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spd
~Volt Switch
~Dragon Pulse
~Thunderbolt / Focus Blast
~Heal Bell / Thunder Wave / Thunderbolt / Focus Blast

Togekiss @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 68 SpA / 192 Spe
~Dazzling Gleam
~Air Slash / Aura Sphere
~Fire Blast / Aura Sphere
~Roost

Mye

Someone has to win..
I'd personally suggest switching from mega ampharos to mega lucario, as at +2 speed/offenses it becomes incredibly scary, especially with a set like this:

Lucario @ Lucarionite (Adaptability)
Mild/Lonely, 252SpAtk/4Atk/252Speed
-Close Combat
-Flash Cannon
-Dark Pulse
-Bullet Punch/Extremespeed/Mach Punch/Vaccum Wave

Mestorn

Wandering Battler
I would suggest using that Tyranitar with caution: while Tyranitar is an awesome pokemon and certainly benefits from Sandstorm, it doesn't mean the rest of your team will like the sand. You can keep the Tyranitar, just understand the risks.
A bigger sticking point that I see is that 1/2 of your team is weak to Ground moves. You might want to swap out one of those three just so you don't have such a glaring weakness.

Tonguetyd

I would suggest using that Tyranitar with caution: while Tyranitar is an awesome pokemon and certainly benefits from Sandstorm, it doesn't mean the rest of your team will like the sand. You can keep the Tyranitar, just understand the risks.

Not so much since Sand Stream summons Sandstorm for only 5 turns, which isn't very much.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I sugest giving togekiss a leftovers it will help with healing other than that great team:)

Talonflame could swap for togekiss make sure you get gale wings though because a fly type move always going first is awesome.

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Not so much since Sand Stream summons Sandstorm for only 5 turns, which isn't very much.

Or you could use its other ability unnerve, which could help immensely when combatting things like chesto/rest suicune and sub/liechi hawlucha.