• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bullies.

What do bullies do to you??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
This thread is mainly about bullies:

How to deal with them.
Stories about them.
What they did to you/somebody else.
Or just chat about them.
What have you done about them?
Post it here!

Your problems with bullies will be over soon!

mangaeyes

Ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore until they realise they are pathetic and feel horrible about themselves. What goes around comes around.

Kelsh

Stand up for yourself.. I shouldn't say that since I never did it myself, but it's the right way.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
yeah one time when my dad was a kid, there was this really tough fat kid at his school. he bullied about 90% of the poeple at the school. He mainly bullied my dad ( he was NOT a nerd). He also lived on his street. So my dad got tired of him picking on him for like 6 months. So when he was walking home, the kid get on pushing him and pushing him and cussing at him. So when they turned a corner, my dad pulled his ear, punched him in his face and slammed him to the ground. Apparently, the bullies mom was right there. The mom blameed everything on him and he got grounded. He never oicked on him again.

The point is that there are many ways to stop bulling. This is the most effective way, but you have to have the balls to kik your bullys ***.

Kelsh

Well.. fighting isn't the answer. D: Just stand up for yourself calmly and verbally. Don't instigate anything.

Fighting is NEVER the answer.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
my sister has ADD and she has a tough time dealing with bullies. She gets prank called all the time & its sad that people are mean to her that much. If you have dissabilities, try your very best to stand up for your self. Have an iPOd to listen to music on the bus so you cant hear what they are saying-my sister does it.

Kelsh

Mistreating other peers because they have disabilities is disgusting. I'm sorry you're sister has to deal with that. ._.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
yeah its tough for her.

I wasnt saying that fighting was the answer, but it is a way, but it may not be the best.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
mr mudkip that is not it youll get your azz poned.

Dont be **** around em-just ignore.

VOTE ON THE POll!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
who here has been bullied? Explain your story ill brb in like 15 mins (maybe).

???? what? that means kick you A'ss!!!!!! im not perverted if your trying to make it look that way..

Last edited by a moderator:
???? what? that means kick you A'ss!!!!!! im not perverted if your trying to make it look that way..

But your "ass" has a large deposit of fat compared to the rest of your body, so it really shouldn't hurt that bad to get kicked there. Make friends with larger people.

Pyrothrope

I used to get bullied quite badly throughout middle school and secondary school, and I'm afraid nothing I could do would stop it. I did the ignoring thing that everyone says to do, didn't work. I insulted them, then screamed and shouted, didn't work. I went and told my teacher, and when that didn't work I went to the headteacher, which also failed miserably. Eventually I tried getting violent, but I was the one who got in trouble AND got sent to counselling. In short, My experience with bullying was that there's no way to end it. I did win eventually though when I moved away to go to college and they were all stuck working at McDonalds or whatever. :)

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
...What?
azz poned. Is that some wierd newfangled form of bullying in which the target is forced into anal sex? Squeeze tight.

Jeez. I'm kinda glad now that I was only name called and occasionally punched XD

Anyways, in all seriousness, I was bullied pretty badly when I was a youngster. Tried all the methods, like ignoring it, telling a teacher and whatnot. None of them worked, mainly because the school denied there was a problem, choosing to ignore the bruises the bully had given me. Got to the point where I just wanted to hit him in the face with a stick or something...

Which I pretty much did one day, in one of the few instances in my life were I have snapped. Never bothered me after that. Funny how it works sometimes.

Point is, there is no concrete way to deal with a bully, as they will all behave and react differently. Best thing is to not let it get to the stage where it becomes true bullying. Nip it in the bud.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Mr mudkip-
When somebody says "Kick your Azz" that means they will beat your up. When i say "Pone your azz" im not being literal. you know what i mean smart guy.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So I was more of a bully. Can I get more of my fellow self-esteem ruiners up in here?

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Charaligator, there is not common bulling of anal sex. he just doesnt take anything literaly. So u didnt get bulled anymore when u hit him with a stick?