• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bullying.

Eszett

one love
Was walking home one day and he kicked my shin from behind. I turned around and socked the kid in the face. Didn't mess with me since.
Success story.

Stop bullying and fight back.
Standing up just holds them back.
Speaking up just exposes your back.
Stop bullying, fight the bullies back!

yeminied

I was bullied in 2004 by someone in my class. It happened for most of the year and I didn't think too much of it. Until I had my braces put on my top front teeth stuck out very far over my lips, it was especially worse back then :/
The teacher was hopeless, I was sitting at the same desk as the girl but she never did anything to help. My mum even went to the teacher to talk about it but my teacher just brushed her off.
Then the mother of my friend, who was also getting bullied by the same girl, had a go at the girl. She was fed up with the incompetence of the teacher and the bully stopped after that.

I ignored her through all of it. I found that to be a really good method, it was all just name calling and put downs but it never got worse than that.I can't remember how I felt at the time but it must have really hurt my self-confidence. Even now I get really nervous when I go up in front of the class. My right leg starts shaking to buggery but I've never been bullied since. I've found that if you act cool around people they will like you, even if you look different. When bullies know other people like you then they will be less likely to bully you, I've learned that hands on. You don't have to be anyone but yourself but just don't act like a victim or you will become a victim.

And if you start getting bullied when you're in the final years of high school just look down on the bully and question their maturity, tell them to grow up because it's just pathetic.

takbir10

Banned
I have been in both situations,now i will NEVER bully anyone ever again.

I've gotten into numerous fights with the Elementary school bully in grade 4, all because the bully was calling me a "one eyed troll" and a "evil doctor gangsta" i live 1 km near the Bully's house but he doesn't go to my school or bully me anymore.

Now i ignore bullies, but if they steal something special from me then i sock them in the face.

Flame Mistress

At my church, my friend got bullied a lot. And by that, I mean A LOT.

Her parents couldn't do anything about it as they ha no true evidence that their child was getting bullied (they were in the church choir, so they had to stay and practise), apart from my words, but did anyone ever believe me? No, of course not. My friend just kept ignoring them, as well as me, but they didn't go away, they just bullied her even harder. (Yeah, what a great church we went to. -_-)

One day, when I was in the toilet and she was waiting outside for me, this guy came from behind her back and threw her down on the floor, almost about to beat her up when I came out from the toilet. One hell of a beating from me later, no one ever bothered us again.

There are different types of bullies, people - the ones who get bored when they're ignored and the ones who get angry when ignored. Make sure you figure out which one of the two they are before you do anything.

takbir10

Banned