• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bully's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
You told me you left weeks ago, if you want to re sign up just re post the application.

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
Good Luck in the war!That the crits are in your side!

Report:I´m EV training anoter team,only aerodactyl from my other team will be in the new one.

natopotato22

Cellar Door
We really need to get the chat active.
That whole battle rank-up thing would be so much easier.
Plus, a lot of the people in the clan hang out at the OSL but don't bother going to our chat.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
xD good job on winning guys .-. :3

Tyranatar

I'm back!
Forum Nickname: Ttar or Ty
FC: 0604 - 5576 - 2121
Why do I join?: Looks like a cool clan :D

AB2

cake cake cake cake
So do you guys want me to find another clan war or do something else, or maybe even both? xD

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
Okay, then I guess we can decide who we wanna war, also I beat Tyranatar 5-0, count that as my bully's playground battle.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Okay, then I guess we can decide who we wanna war, also I beat Tyranatar 5-0, count that as my bully's playground battle.

Cool, I'll add both of your points to the ladder now xD

I will PM a clan leader with a war request too, so yeah lets try not to make things slow around here while a war is being set up :(

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Added the points and welcome new member lolz xP

Status
Not open for further replies.